Chapter 25: "I love you" (The end)

Nathalie was at the front of the carpet, waiting for the moment that she would step out there. And marry the man she loved most in this world.

Gabriel was figheting with his fingers, waiting for his beautiful, smart and kind future wife to enter. So that he could finally be her husband, and stay by her side his whole life.

Then-

Nathalie inhaled as Adrien stepped bedide her. He smiled at her as she smiled back at him. Together they walked over the white caret up to Gabriel.

Gabriels pov

I couldn't keep my eyes of of Nathalie. Of how beautiful she looked. With her beautiful blue eyes, red lock hanging in her face, her beautiful blue, white dress and her in original. My soon to be wife, my support. My love- who i will stay besides my whole inteier life.

Nathalies pov

I walked onto the carpet with Adrien by my side, as all eyes were on me. But the only think i concentrated on was Gabriel. The love of my life. The person who i would do anything for. I would have never dreamed of this moment... and here i was, walking over to him, marrying him and making my dreams cone true..

Nathalie came walking over to Gabriel as Adrien smiled at her one more time, until sitting down next to Marinette. She stood infront of him as he whispered something to her. 'You look gorgeous my Nathalie♡' She blushed as they held hands standing infront of eachoter. The pastor started talking as they glanced into eachoters eyes the whole time. Getting lost in time, and in eachoter.. Then- It was time to make their promises and speak out there words to eachoter.

My favrouite part so keep reading💗💗 (I litereally think i am going to cry writing this🥺❤) Enjoyy (:

Gabriel:

Nathalie, my dear Nathalie. My lover, my light and my now to be wife. I would have never guessed us ending up together, standing infront of eachoter, and being together for life. You have always been my rock, my support and love when i was in the darkest time of my life. You stayed when noene else did, when i was al alone... in the dark. I love you and promise to stay by your side my whole inteir life❤

'Nathalie was crying a bit as Gabriel gently wiped away her tears, gently stroking her face.'

'He smiled at her as he gently whispered: when your ready my dear.'

'She inhaled as she spoke out the words'

Nathalie:

I love you, i'v always had. Ever since we were kids, i knew you were the one for me. Back then i didn't realise what love was, but later on i realised that it was the best feeling you can ever have for a person. That it can lift you up, drop you down, make you laugh and cry at the same time. I had never guessed that i would ever end up with you, and here i am, standing infront of the man i love most in this world. And the person i will stay beside my whole inteir life. I love you Gabriel Agreste.

"And i love you Nathalie Sanceour"

'Adrien brouht the rings as they both slid on the ring on their fingers, looking at eachoter deep in the eyes'

"You may now kiss the bride"

Gabriel slowly put his hand on the side of Nathalies cheeck, as he gently kissed her. It was a soft and tender kiss as they slowly pulled away, smiling at eachoter. Evryone started clapping as Gabriel lifted Nathalie up in the air. Kissing her once again tenderly on the lips. Then Adrien came running up to them hugged them tight, as they hugged they hugged back their sweet child. 'I love you guys!' We love you too Adrien. The both of them said as Penny (Nathalies best friend) gave Allison to Nathalie, who was smiling and clapping her little hands.

The suddenly..

"Mommy"

'OMG, Allison just said mommy!!' Nathalie said as she lifted her little baby up in the air. 'Hopefully daddy soon..' Gabriel said as the both of them chuckled. 'Family hug!' Adrien said as all of them hugged again. A hug full of love, passion and..

"Miraculous!💖"

Then all of them lived happily ever after as a beautiful family❤

The end

For now..

"You won't get of of me that easily mr Agreste. Or should i say?"

"Hawk Moth."

..