Chapter 20: Unexpected twist..

As Adrien ran off, Hawk Moth and Mayura were left stunned, chocked and sad. 'What should we do?' I'll go after him- 'No- wait! Let's go together.' You sure? 'Were his parents after all' She said with a wink. 'alright, let's go-' As fast as they could they ran after Cat Noir who was in tears. 

Adriens pov

I feel so sad, dissapointent and chocked of evrything that had happened this night.. I still can't believe why they would do something like this!? I looked behind me as i saw them running after me in th disntance. I screamed: Please! Just leave me alone!! 'We don't want to make you feel sad Adrien, we just want to talk!' Please son- we don't want to leave you alone! I kept running as i started getting out of breath. 'No- not now.' I said as they catched up with me. I stopped running as i heard them stop behind me.

'Son i-' What do you want!? Cat Noir said turning around to face them. 'We just want to talk Adrien- please-' Talk about what!!?? Why you guys are supervillains!! Terrorizing Paris!!?? And why did you do it anyway!!??' We- Hawk Moth sight as he looked at Mayura who gave him a nod. 'I did it because i wanned to bring your mother back, but i didn't realise that what i did was wrong. And that the person who was meant for me- was by my side all this time.' He said taking Mayura's hand smiling at her. 'Please son- i am not asking you to forgive me. But i promise you- that we aren't supervillains anymore. And we- I won't terrorize Paris again.' Adrien was chocked as tears ran down his face again. Then.. he ran to them and hugged them tight, as they rapped there arms around him. 'We're so sorry Adrien-' It's okay mom. I forgive you- and you too dad. They all cried as they hugged eachoter tight. But then..

They heard Allisons crying over the baby phone. 'Omg, Gabriel?' Looks like Allison is awa- Listen to me very carefully... 'Who is this!? Where is my child!!??' Mayura screamed. 'Like i said listen to me very carefully... If you ever want to see your baby girl again.. You need to give me your Miraculous. 'Wait? How do you-' My name is Lila Rossi. And i am here.. to take my revenge- Then the baby phone hung up as Mayura started sobbing. 'It's okay darling, we will get Allison back- i promise.' I have an idea- but we need Ladybug for this.' 

Cat Noir started calling Ladybug like crazy, eventually she picked up. 'M'lady!!' Chat? Why are you calling so late? What's wrong!? 'M'lady, we need your help. Please- come to our spot, i will explain evrything there-' Alright- i am coming. A few moments later Ladybug arrived looking chocked. 'Chat- Why are they here!? Whats going on!!' He, he calm down m'lady. We are friends now. 'I am sorry, chat- how can we trust them?' Umm- 'Dark wings fall-' Fall my feathers- 'Oh my' Yea, i know. But we need to help them- and i- am sorry for this- Claws in-'No! A-Adrien. W-why?' 'M'lady- my identities would have already been at risk if you helped us, but- we have no choice.' What's going on? 'My baby sister got kidnapped by Lila.' Lila!? Lila Rossi!!?? 'Yes, and we need your help to get her back- please-' He looked at her with pleading in his eyes as she gently smiled at him. I would do anything for you Adrien, don't worry we will get her back- but first- spots of- 'Marinette!!' Adrien didn't waiste any time hugging and kissing her on the spot. 'mmmhhpp' He pulled away as Marinette was completly red. 'I am sorry i shouldn't ha-' She kissed him as he kissed her back passionatly. After a few seconds they pulled away both blushing like crazy. 'S-so- you love me?' Ofcourse i do, who wouldn't love you? 'I-i love you too Adrien.' They hugged as Gabriel and Nathalie shed a tear. 'I said so- they would be a beautiful couple.' Your never wrong darling- With that he also just kissed her on the spot as she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

'Hhgguummm' They pulled away seeing Marinette and Adrien smirking at them. 

But alright then- let's get to business.. Tiki spots on!

We will get Allison back.

To be continued... soon...