Chapter 15: Our little miracle♡

When it became nightime Gabriel stayed with Nathalie in the hospital as the gorilla picked up Adrien, so that he could stay at Nino's for the night. Adrien tried to convince his father that he wanned to stay with them, but in the end he agreed to see then the next day.

As Adrien left to Nino, Gabriel sat down on a chair next to Nathalie. Then a nurse brought some food for her. 'Here you go miss Sanceour.' Thankyou. Nathalie said as the nurse left. 'Are you hungry dear?' No, not really i still feel very . 'You should eat a bit Nath. Even if it's not evrything on the plate.' Nathalie noded as she slowly ate a bit of the food from the plate. A few monents later she didn't feel good. 'Gabriel i-' Gabriel quickly got a basket as she threw up.

When she was done Gabriel spoke. 'Im sorry Nathalie, i shouldn't have insisted of you eating. Im just- worried about you.' He said in a sad tone looking down. Nathalie gently grabbed his chin and made him look up at her. 'He, it's okay Gabriel. Im fine really, this time i really am.' She said with a smile on her face. 'What would i do without you.' Gabriel said as Nathalie gave him a little kiss. 'I love you' I love you too.

Suddenly they heard Allison stearing a bit in her little bed. 'It's like she hates romance, she always interupts us.' Gabriel said as Nathalie chuckles. 'Yea i think she just wants all our attention..' They both chuckled a bit as Allison started crying. 'Yea, yea mommy is here' She said picking her up.

I was slowly waking up as i saw my parents kiss again. 'I want attention!' So i started crying.

'Yea, yea mommy is here'

I got picked up and layed down on my moms warms chest again as i imideatly calmed down. 'This is more like it' She gave me a little kiss on my forehead as i started falling asleep again, in my moms warms arms.

'Goodnight my baby'

She said as i fel asleep.

The next day..

Nathalie slowly woke up as she was a bit confused. 'Where am i?' But then she remember evrything that had happened yesterday. She looked down at her sleeping baby in her arms. 'Oh, what am i lucky' She thought as Gabriel walked out of the bathroom. 'Goodmorning dear' He said giving her a kiss. 'Good morning love' How did you sleep? 'Very well, and you?' Fine, not as comfertable as our bed.. but still. And i am happy that our little girl stayed quit. 'Yea, i think it is because she was lying with me.' She said. Then the doctor came in. 'Good morning miss Sanceour, mister Agrest. To make sure your baby is completly healthy we need to run some tests on her.' Yes, that's fine. Gabriel said as they took Allison. She imideatly started crying of being away from her mom.

A few minutes later..

The nurse came back and placed Allison back into Nathalies arms. Then the doctor came in again. 'Your baby is completly healthy.' Gabriel and Nathalie smiled at eachoter knowing their little girl was going to be okay. 'If you would want you can go home, but make sure you get a lot of rest miss Sanceour.' Yes, thankyou doctor. She said gently hugging Allison as Gabriel hugged her. He gave her a kiss on her cheeck. 'Our little miracle.' Gabriel said as they both looked at there perfect little girl.

Allison♡

The end for now..

-Flower💗