Chapter 19: Lovely evening..

It was the night of 22 december 22:00 when Gabriel and Nathalie went upstairs to their room. Allison was already in bed as they slowly entered. 'Nathalie?' Yes honey? 'Do you want to go outside? 'What do you mean?' She asked looking at him. 'Well, you know 'do you wanne have real fun?' Oh- Yes ofcourse- but what about Allison?' Don't worry about it, we will take the baby phone with us and close the doors. Evrything we'll be alright with her darling, i promise.' Nathalie looked a bit unsure but still agreed to go outside. 

They got to the office..

'Noroo, dark wings rise! Here is the peaucouck Miraculous Nath. 'Thankyou Hawkie.' She put it on as Dussuu apeared. 'Wooohoooo, omg hello miss Nathalie! How are you doing?' Great Dussuu, we'll talk later- Dussuu, spread my feathers!' But then- Nathalie relaised something. 'Gabriel- the miraculous is still broken. Isn't this dangerous?' I was meaning to tell you that- i fixed it, the Miraculous isn't broken anymore. 'B-but how?' Well, i found something in the grimoire so- Mayura pressed her lips against his, Hawk Moth kissed her back as they pulled away. 'What was that for?' As a thankyou. Hawk Moth smiled at her as he spoke. 'Your welcome my dear.' They both smiled at eachoter blushing a bit.

Adriens pov

I heard someone talking downstairs so i went to check out the noise. Then.. i saw Hawk Moth and Nathalie in the office!! I was about to enter when Nathalie transformed into Mayura. Tears welled up in my eyes as i slowly ran back to my room. I couldn't believe this!!?? All this time.. my parents were the most wanted villains in Paris- and i was fighting them alll this time. But i am pretty sure Hawk Moth is father- it needs to be- because later i checked if he was in their room. But he wasn't, only my baby sister peaucefully sleeping. I don't really know what to do.. Should i confront them? No, i need to talk to m'lady first- but no! Then she would know that i am Adrien Agreste!! Ugh, why is my life such a mess.. 

Back to Hawk Moth and Mayura..

We were running over the rooftops hand in hand, as i breathed the cold air in again. 'Oh, how i missed this-' Yea, me too. We've been so busy the past few months. With our Allison and that you couldn't wear the Miraculousbecause you were pregnant.' Hawk Moth said as they stopped infront of the Eiffeltower and sat down. 'Well i am happy that we have this time for ourselves m'lady.' Oh, so now you are going to do exactly like Cat Noir?' Kinda. They laughed as Hawk Moth pulled out some wine and two glasses. 'Were did that come from?' Well, i have been planning this for a while so-' Ohh- So sweet. Mayura said with a smile as Hawk Moth gave her a glass of her favrouite wine. 'Our life has changed so much since the beginning of this year-' Mayura said taking a sip. 'Yea that's true, us falling in love- you being pregnant- 'And our wedding soon..' Mayura interrupted him. 'Yea, when do you want to have our wedding?' Well, i thought at new years eve, if you would want that. 'Your the one chosing m'lady, all i want is for us to be married and together forever. 'So i need to be stuck with you my whole inteir life?' Sadly yes. 'But i don't mind..' Mayura said as she gave him a little peck on the lips. 'I love you' I love you too mon cherie-

'Sooo- long time no see' 

They turned around to see Chat Noir standing behind them. 'What do you want?' Hawk Moth said a bit frustrated. 'To know the truth- dad.' They froze as they looked at eachoter, then at Chat Noir. 'A-Adrien?' Mayura said as Adrien started crying. 'Why would you do this!? Terrorizing Paris, hurting my friends!!' Adrien- please we can explain- 'Yea, sure-' Then Adrien jumped away as the couple was left stunned, sad and chocked.

To be continued..