Chapter 2: What is this feeling.

(The next day)

Nathalie woke up slowl still feeling tired. She looked at the clock, saying that it was 09:36. She heard a knock on her door. Come in. She saw Gabriel coming in to her room with some tea in his hand. Gabriel: 'Are you feeling any better?' Yea, i still feel a little light headed and a bit tired. 'The doctor will be here in an hour.' I guess i will just.....She said as she got up. Gabriel: 'No Nathalie, you still need to rest. But i still have a lot of work to do. She got up and walked to her closet to get some clothes. When she suddenly tripped, but Gabriel caught her just in time. A thousand of butterlies were going thru her body, as she looked at him with a smile. Gabriel: 'Are you okay?' Y-yes, i am. She said while blushing again. Gabriel still holded her as he looked in to her eyes, he never noticed how beatiful her eyes were...Huh? What is this feeling. Nathalie: 'Sir?' As Nathalie shook Gabriel out of his thoughts he let go of her and went out of the room to let her change. 

I don't know what's wrong with me, i only love Emily. But Nathalie....He again shoock his feelings away and got to work. 

A few moments later he heard the doorbell ring, it was the doctor. He let her in and they both went to Nathalie's room to check up on her. 

(Gabriel knocked)

'Nathalie?' Yes, come in. They came in. Then Nathalie told the doctor what happended and she checked up on her. 'Ok, miss Sanceour. You need to get a lot of rest and take these medicen evryday when you wake up.' Ok. She said.

When the doctor left Nathalie went up to the office to go to work. Gabriel: 'Take it easy, okay?' Yes i will Gabriel. She looked at him with a smile and then walked of. Gabriel in his thoughts: 'She has such a beatiful smile...' Then he go to work too. But he couldn't stop thinking about Nathalie. He thought again. What is this feeling.

Well guys, this was chapter 2. I hope you guys don't mind it being a short chapter. See you guys at the next part!

-Flower💗