Chapter 21: We need a plan.

As Marinette transformed she threw her lucky charm in the air. 'Lucky charm! Wait- this looks familiar.. Oh- I know it! We need to go to my place!' Good think work M'lady! 'Thanks Adrien..' Ladybug said blushing, as he smiled at her. 'Alright, let's get my baby girl back from that pshycopath! Dussuu, spread my feather!' Nathalie said confidently as she transformed into Mayura. 'Noroo, dark wings rise!' Plagg, claws out! As they all transformed the three of them followed Ladybug to her house. They all went into her room silently thru the balcony as she looked around in her room. 'Okay- what can i use?' 

Then she saw some clay lying on her desk. 'Oh! I know what to do!' What!? Mayura said as Ladybug picked up the clay. 'This-'

Lila's pov

I was in Hawk Moth lair as that stupid baby couldn't stop crying. I was getting sick of it. 'Ugh, when are they going to come- that stupid villain, forgot to close the window of their bedroom- Now i am in control, and now i can get what i want..' Lila said as she turned around seeing Allison crying her lungs out. 'You stupid baby! Iam going to-' Lila was about to walk towards Allison when- 'GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF MY CHILD' Lila saw Mayura and Hawk Moth enter as she pointed a gun to Allisons head. 'No-' Hawk Moth held her back as Lila smirked. 'Like i already said- Give me your Miraculous amd i will give back your pRecCioUs baby.' Mayura and Hawk Moth looked at eachoter for a moment, as Lila was getting annoyed. 'What!? You think i won't do it!?? Give me your Miraculous.. or your baby girl will never see the light of day again!!' They slowly nodded as they both transformed back. 'Noroo, drak wings fall' Dussuu, fall my feathers. Both of them gave their Miraculouses to Lila as she stepped away from the baby. 'Allison!!' Nathalie ran up to her and imideatly picked her up, as they stepped away from Lila both smiling. 'W-what!? These aren't real!!?? There from clay!! Oh your going to regret thi-' 

Ladybug swung her jojo at Lila's gun which she was about to pull out. The gun fell to the other side of the room as Gabriel quickly picked it up. 'Listen to me very carefully Rossi- If you ever, and i mean EVER- TRIE TO HURT MY FAMILY AGAIN!! I swear i will kill you- ' You won't get of of me this easily mister Agreste.' She said slowly stepping back. 'Or should i say- Hawk Moth.' She smirked evily as she went down with the elevator. Ladybug and Cat Noir went after her as fast as they could, but she was already gone. 'I am sorry dad, i couldn't stop her-' It's alright Adrien, Marinette. You guys did your best.' And we can't thank you enough for saving our baby girl- Nathalie said hugging Allison smiling at them. 'And i am once again so sorry for everything i've done-' Gabriel said giving them his Miraculous as Nathalie took hers of aswell. But Ladybug declined. 'You deserve to keep them, the only thing that matters is that you don't use it for evil purposes anymore. And who knows, mabye me and Cat have you guys as our new teammates now!' She said holding out her fist, as they did the same. 'Pound it!' Allison murmered something also holding out her fist, as all of them laughed. 

'Pound it Allison.' Ladybug said as the child smiled at her.

Is this the end you think? Not yet..