Chapter 10: Unexpected..

After Gabriel and Nathalies conversation Gabriel made a doctors appointment, as Nathalie rested the rest of the day. The very next day Nathalie woke up as she looked up at the window. The beatiful warm sunlight came into the room covering her face. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice of a child next to her.

"Good morning mommy"

Nathalie woke up as she realised it was just a dream. The she felt Gabriel sturring next to her as he slowly opened his eyes looking at her. 'Morning love' Goodmorning Gabriel. She said as she gave him a little kiss on the lips, with her hand on his face. 'Your touch is so warm my love' She smiled at him as she layed next to him his arms wrapped around her. 'Are you ready to meet our future child?' Gabriel asked. 'Yes' Nathalie said as they cuddled some more. 'Gabriel?' Yes Nathalie? 'Do you- actually love me?' Ofcourse i do, why wouldn't i? 'I am just scared that, you haven't moved on from Emilie yet. 'Look, i am still grieving over her. But i chose you Nathalie. I still love her but, i love you now.' Thankyou Gabriel. 'Your welcome sweetheart.' He said as he gave her a little kiss on her neck, as they were lying in a spooned position.

An hour later they were both out of bed and ready to start their day, as they walked to the office. 'Morning dad, morning mom!' Good morning Adrien. They both said. 'Nathalie, do you mind me calling you mom?' Ofcourse not Adrien, i love you callling me your mom. She said with a smile full of Joy as Adrien ran up to her in her arms. 'Oh, be careful Adrien. Nathalie is still not fully recovered yet!' As they hugged Adrien said. 'Don't worry dad, i'll be careful. Adrien said smiling to his father as he smiled back at him.

At 11 am they went to the doctor. Gabriel was driving as he looked at Nathalie next to him, she looked very stressed. 'Nath, are you alright? You look stressed dear.' I-im fine. 'Nathalie, you know what i think of the 'im fine'. Okay, i am nervous. What if i am really prgenant, then we could have a child of our own! But- what if i am not..' Don't worry about it my dear Nathalie, if you aren't pregnant doesn't mean that we can't have a child of our own. 'Yes, your right.' she said as a small smile appeared on her face. A few minutes later they arrived and went inside of the waiting room. They both sat down, as Nathalie was still very nervous. Gabriel held her hand as they waited for their names to be called. 'Mister Agreste and miss Sanceour!' Yes, here! Gabriel said as they stood up and followed the doctor. They arrived in the room he spoke. 'Hello miss Sanceosur, mister Agreste. What made you come here?' Gabriel spoke. 'We're here because we think that Nathalie is Pregnant.' But when i took a test it was negative, so we aren't sure. 'I see, some pregnancy testes aren't really trust worthy. But don't worry, i'll take the test and we'll see.' He said as he took it.

A few minutes later..

The doctor turned to Gabriel and Nathalie as he spoke. 'Miss Sanceour, mister Agrest. The test showed me that- They waited for his response as they were both super nervous. 'You are pregnant, congratulations!' Gabriel and Nathalie imideatly started laughing and crying as Gabriel lifted her up and spinned her around. 'Omg, i can't believe it! We're going to have a child!' I can't eather! Nathalie sad as they kissed and hugged again. The doctor had a big smile on his face bexause of the beautiful exidement of the couple. 

''I love you mommy''