Chapter 9: What is happening to me?

Nathalie woke up feeling very nauseous. Then she ran to the bathroom as fast as she could. She started trowing up! Gabriel heard her going out of bed and ran to the bathroom. 'Nathalie! Are you okay!?' She threw up again. As Gabriel gently rubber her back. When she stopped he got a glass of water from her nightstand and gave it to her. He gently held the glass to her mouth as Nathalie took a sip. 'Are you alrigjt my love?' I-im fine, thankyou. Then Nathalie walked to the bed as she lay down. 'Are you feeling sick?' Gabriel asked as he checked her temperaturen. 'I-i feel nauseous.' You don't really have a fever, but you should stay in bed Nath.' But- 'No buts Nath, you need to rest!' Gabriel said in a serious tone. 'Okay.' She said as Gabriel walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her forhead. Then he got to the bathroom to go shower.

'This can't be true right!? No, no but- i have never thrown up because of the damage of the peaoucouk Miraculous.. What if it really is!?' While Nathalie was constantly worrying Dussuu flew over to her. 'Miss Nathalie, are you okay?' I-im fine.. 'No your not, i can sence your distress. 'Okay- i think i am p-pregnant.' OMG YOUR PREGNANT WITH MISTER GABRIELS BABY!!!! 'Dussuu!! Keep it down! Or else he will hear you! 'Sorry miss, i am just so exicted for you two! I can't wait to tell Noroo about this-' Wait Dusssu, it's not official yet. I first need to take a pregnancy test to make sure.. 'Okay, then take one.' Dussuu said as she imideatly flew to her drawer and took one. 'How do you know it was there?' Nathalie, if i can't sleep i just go thru your drawers.. 'Dussuu!' What! Sorry! 'No, it's okay. I'll take it' Nathalie said as she took the pregnancy test from her and took it. 

When she looked at the results it said- 

'Oh, i am not pregnant..' She said dissapointed. 'Did you want to be pregnant?' Well yea, it would be so great if Gabriel and i would have a child of out own-' Nathalie? 'W-what!? I mean- yes Gabriel?' Could you hand me my towel? 'Yes ofcourse.' She said as she walked to the bathroom giving him his towel. 'Thankyou darling' Your welcome- 'Wait Nathalie.' Yes? 'What were you talking about with Dussuu?' Nothing! 'MISS NATHALIE COULD BE PREGNANT!!' DUSSUU!!!! 'Sorry.' Wait- what!? Your pregnant!! 'It's not official, the pregnancy test said that i am not. But Gabrirle are you mad at me?' She said as Gabriel just came out of the shower with his towel around his body. 'No, ofcourse not. Why would i be?' Well, you just reacted so- 'That wasn't because i was mad, it was because i was chooked and s-suprised, at the moment.' Okay. Then.. he put his hand on her cheeck as he looked at her firmly in the eyes. 'He Nathalie, i would never be dissapointed, or mad at you. And if you are pregnant, it doesn't matter.' She looked at him with her sweet ocean eyes, as tears appeared. 'I- i would love to start a family and have a child with you.' He said with a smile. 'Y-you really do?' Ofcourse. He said as a gentil smile appeared on her face. Then he gently kissed her on the lips as she enjoyed this one single, little moment with the man of her dreams..

To be continued.. soon..