Chapter 14

"Ow, ow, ow, OWW! Lay off you mongrel brats!"

"This has to be a health hazard – OWWW! Right, that's it! I am telling Reed."

"You fucking brats, you just shot me in the-"

"I hate Potter, I hate these NERF guns, I hate werewolves, I HATE LIFE!"

The Carrow twins, Jugson and Travers were among many of the high and low-ranking Death Eaters to be met with snipers and sneak attacks from the young werewolves the next morning. Only Voldemort, Bellatrix, Mr. Mupples, Fenrir and Reed were immune; the rest were fair game. The four Death Eaters found that they had to hide behind shields that they had pulled from the walls nearby in order to defend against these bullets and darts being shot at them from all angles all the way to the grand dining hall for breakfast.

As usual, Rabastan was making smoothies while his head was in one of his books. Rookwood was back into his magazines again. A few of the Inner Circle had tried their hand at the Rubix Cube again and much to the horror of the Carrows, Jugson and Travers, almost everyone was wearing one of the new club shirts. The 'I escaped from Azkaban Hotel' was the most popular one; even Mr. Mupples wore one like a dress. The Nagini and Thalia Show one was a close second favourite, much to the chagrin of the Dark Lord. Thalia was sporting the Don't Ask Tom the Talking Diary to Solve Your Problems one, as was Nagini.

Lucius, Yaxley and Avery Junior were amongst the people quietly dying inside.

Dolohov looked up from his self-help book as he noticed them enter, grinning. "Morning, Carrows, Jugson, Travers – did you get the wolves' morning greeting as well?"

"I fucking hate those dogs," was all Alecto commented as she slumped into her chair, Reed and Fenrir glaring in her direction.

"I'll take that as a yes," Dolohov looked a little too smug for her liking.

"Shut it, Antonin," Amycus advised coldly.

Thalia saw yet another opportunity for a joke. *Hey Nagini, I think the Death Eaters might be losing some of their strength.*

*Why is that, Thalia? Is it because they're hungry?*

*No, it is because they got NERF-ed! Hahaha!*

Voldemort started to count to twenty in Parseltongue in his head at this point.

"By the way, which one of you completely filled the bathroom on our floor with little yellow ducks and why was there dried blood on the side of the bath?" Travers asked candidly as he poured himself some pumpkin juice.

Much to everyone's surprise, Dark Lord included, Bellatrix started cackling manically. "Hehehehehehehehehehe, blood for the Blood Duck! The Blood Duck needed to be appeased."

"You have your answer," Snape stated dryly as a lot of people around the table paled.

Thalia lit up at this point. *Hey Nagini, I think I know what stole the red meat for tonight's dinner!*

*What Thalia?*

*A robber duck! Hahaha!*

Voldemort attempted to do some of the breathing exercises that were being advised in the book he was reading in a bid to not start wailing in despair. It was already bad enough that he had to endure feeling the Brat's smugness and glee at the reaction of his snakes and followers the night before. Thalia's bad puns were only adding to his already present vexation.

Why Voldemort agreed to the deal with the Brat was beyond him.

You don't like my singing, that's why, he heard the snide remark from the Boy-Who-Really-Did-Not-Know-When-To-Stop-Being-An-O-Grade-Nuisance.