Chapter 11, Holloween :3

(Extremely short lmao)

Cathrine bopped her son's nose and gave him a kiss.
Edward decided to go as a teddy bear for Halloween , and God , was he adorable.

Jane kissed her girlfriend's cheek and smiled.

Jane and Cathrine both had a adult party to get to after they took Edward out. Anne and Parr were hosting , so it was definitely going to be crazy.
Cathrine was going to go as a president , and Jane was going as her secretary.

Obviously it was an adult party though , so they couldn't wear it in front of Edward , so they went as two mommy teddy bears to match Edward.

"Trick or treat!!!!" Edward said excitedly. A older woman smiled and gave him some candy. "Happy Halloween sweety!" She told him. "Happy Halloween too!!!" Edward said back.
He giggled and ran up to his mothers to give them the Almond Joy.

Edward was growing really tired , but still only had a couple houses to go.

He yawned as he said 'trick or treat' to the middle-aged woman , but got extremely happy when he saw her give him 5 full sized candy bars.

"Here you can have that since you like to eat the poo-poo!" He said. Cathrine giggled and picked him up again.

The women both opened Anne and Cathy's door with tons of booze and wine.

Anne came up dressed a bunny and Cathy as a cat..

"Damn!" Anne exclaimed "You two look fine as fuck!" She said. The 4 laughed as the crowed got even louder. "Thanks!" Y'all look pretty sick as well!" Cathrine said. Jane nodded in agreement.
The house was packed with half-naked people.
"Anyways....let's put this on the table and start partying!" Cathy said.