Chapter 14, the kidnapped (but a tad more serious)

Edward turned around in his pallet. Wasn't that comfortable , but wasn't bad.

He heard noises outside , and put his ear up to the door.

"So....how much money is it?" "Around $1,000" "Hm....ok. Just....keep this under cover. I don't want anyone to know about this , obviously." "Alright , I will be back around tomorrow."

He heard a man leave out the front door. Edward shivered a little bit.

"Uncle?" He asked , crawling out the closet. "What?" Thomas asked sternly. "I am hungry. Make me macaroni. Craft Mac and Cheese." He said. Thomas rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Thomas said , as he stormed into the kitchen.

"Nom nom...." Edward said as he ate his Craft Macaroni and Cheese. "Oh my God , shut up with that 'nom nom' shit!" Thomas said. Edward looked him dead in the eyes and continued. "Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom."

Thirty minutes later

"Nom- Ok I am done!" Edward said with a smile on his face. He got off his chair and threw away the bowl.

"Uncle?" He asked. "Uncle...." He trailed on.

His stupid uncle was on the phone again.

"Like I said , $1,000 and that's IT!....No I don't care that you came from 'down under' and forgot to trade the currency....just fucking get USD! Ok. Goodbye."

Thomas hung up the phone and looked back. "Hi." Edward said. "Uh....him" Thomas said as he put on a coat. "C'mon , we need to go somewhere." He said , grabbing Edward arm. "Where?" Edward said , in pain of how hard his uncle was grabbing his arm. "None of your business." Thomas said , rolling his eyes. "You are bringing along with you....so I kinda deserve to know." Edward said.

They got into the car , and Thomas turned on the radio. "I am going to sell....stuff." Thomas said.

Edward shrugged and turned his head over to the window. He was bored.
Next thing he knew- they had stopped.

"Where are we.... " Edward said, annoyed. "Look around dumbass." Thomas said. Edward rolled his eyes and muttered "Rude...." under his breath.

Edward looked out of the window as Thomas exchanged something in a plastic bag. Edward could tell it was drugs. He had an anti-drug convention at his school.

It was annoying , as the speaker was talking to them as if THEY were the addicts, and not the 3rd grade teacher sitting directly in front of her.

Thomas got back in the car and shut the door. "Can we go now?!" Edward said annoyed. "We are!" Thomas yelled.

Edward ate his Walmart chicken sandwich. "Will you shut up now?!" Thomas groaned. "For a little bit." Edward stated.

"When can I go home....I miss my mommies." Edward said sadly. "After I get my money." Thomas said.
Edward rolled his eyes and groaned. He walked to the livingroom.

He stared up at the ceiling. Being kidnapped wasn't fun when you couldn't annoy someone continuously.

Next thing he knew- police officers bursted through the front door.

Edward covered his ears at the commotion.

Edward was now in the back of the police car , sipping away at a Capri Sun.
"Ah...." He said , as he finished it. He turned around and saw his mom's , rushing out of the car.

"Edward!" Jane yelled. She immediately picked him up and gave him a kiss. "Mommies!" He said happily.