Vanossgaming - Believe it or not

[This one shot is for my wonderful, cute friend in wattpad TransPlant18. Make sure to check her one shot book alright? Love you guys so much ♡♡ :3]

.

.

.

(M/N) - your mothers' name
(F/N) - your fathers' name
(Y/N) - your name

[EVAN POV]

"Mom. Can I not join dinner with them?"

"Evan. Just get up and dress nicely!"

"But.. I'm lazy and i don't want to do this!"

"Evan. They are coming soon. Get dress or I will take all your games, Xbox and PC away from you. Do you want that, Mr?"

"Fine.. just give me 15 minutes to get ready.. gosh"

I got out of the bed right after my mother, Debby, walk out of my room. I close and lock my bedroom door and walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

Debby spend 2 months to find me a girlfriend while I keep on playing games and recording for my subscribers with my friends. I didn't have time to find a girlfriend and it seems like i am not even interested to be in a relationship. Debby wanted me to be in a relationship fast and to be married earlier since i am 23 years old and all my cousins are married at that age. I don't know why but i have a feeling that the girl that is going to be introduced by my mother is going to be the one for me but i just shurg it off.

I wipe the water away around my body with my towel and lastly, warp it around my lower body. I unlock my bathroom door, walk out and grab my clothes. Since there are guest coming, I wear something nice. Blue fannel and black long jeans. I walk down the stairs and my parents are preparing the food for our dinner.

"Hey mom, dad? When are they coming over?"

*DING*

"Oh look they are here. Evan, go grab the napkins in the drawer and place it nicely on the table nicely while your father and I welcome our guest."

"Yes mom.."

I sigh, walk into the kitchen and grab the napkins while the guest and my parents walk to the dinning room and settle down. I walk back to the dinning table to join them and i stopped walking. She look familiar.

"Evan. I want you to meet Ms (M/N), Mr (F/N) and this beautiful girl, (Y/N).."

We both made eye contact and our eyes widen.

*TIME SKIP*

(Y/N) and i didnt talk much and keep on sarcasticly smiling to each other when our parents. I didn't look at her. I just can't.

I walk out to my backyard, sit on my bench to cleare my mind. Why must it be her? How did my mother find her?

{{{FLASHBACK}}}

"Hey Evaaan!"

(Y/N) shouted as I let her in my house. I knew her since kindergarden and we were close since then.

"Whatchu want (Y/N)?"

She changed ever since she enter the same high school with me for 5 months. She have been kind of avoiding me but i didn't give up and keep on talking to her, even though she keep on ignoring me. I don't know why. Im not mad at her because she is my best friend after all.

"I erm.. i have to say something.."

I will admit it. I love her. It hurts when she ignore me.

"What is it?"

We stop walking. She drag me to my backyard, settle down on the bench and we look at each other.

"I will be moving out to another country and i will be changing school."

"Wait.. i thought you promised me not to leave me!"

"I did but my parents.. they forced me. I can't do anything else. I am sorry Evan."

I stayed silent. I am speechless. My love of my life is going away from me.

"I have to go Evan. I am leaving today. I am sorry for telling you in the very last minute. Goodbye."

That was the last word from her before she left. I am not mad and angry because she left me but she broke our promise. Since then, I never see her again. I didn't even say goodbye to her. I missed her but I guess i forget about her after my graduation.

But i may or may not love her till now.

{{{FLASHBACK END}}}

"Evan?.."

I look behind me. (Y/N) walk towards me, looking down and sit beside me.

[YOUR POV]

I sit beside him and he shift a little, away from me. He must still be mad about our promise. I sigh and look down. I felt really bad leaving him. I do have feelings for him that day till now. I guess i can't achieve that now since he hates me.

"Evan .. please stop ignoring me. Okay. Im sorry Evan. Im sorry that i broke that promise. I felt bad after i left you. Just please.. at least look at me?"

I could hear he sigh and look at me. Tears welled up in my eyes as he look at me. I miss the way he look at me when we were best friends.

"(Y/N).. why.."

"Im sorry .. really.."

"How did my mothe-"

"I live around this area and my mother made friends with your mother. Your mother invited my family for dinner and wanted me to .. you know .. get together with thier son. I didnt expect it to be you. I am really glad to be meeting you again. Believe it or not. I miss you, my best friend..."

"(Y/N).. I .. I miss you too.."

"Do you forgive me? And i will now promise that i wont leave you ever again"

I pointed my pinky to him and he look at it. A smile crept on his face as he nod and pinky promised me .

"Since my mother is match making me with you.. Believe it or not, I love you ever since high school.."

I smile, blushing while looking down. I didn't expect him to love me. We both look at each other, lost in our eyes, as we close up our gap and kiss each other.

"Evan.. I love you too.."

"Will you be mine? Forever?"

"Yes. Forever"

.

.

.