Pewdiepie - Baby Got Back

[YOUR POV]

Felix and I have been roommates for a couple of years and i may or may not have fall in love with Felix. But it is wrong to fall in love with someone that is attached or taken. Felix and Marzia have been dating for 3 years now and to be honest, nowadays Felix stop going out with Marzia since last 7 months. I wonder why. "Hey (F/N)? Wanna record a video with me?" I flinched when Felix call me up from his recording room to my bedroom. "Yeah sure.. be there in a sec"

*20 MINUTES LATER*

Felix and myself have been recording 'Pewds does everything' and its really hilarious till i roll down on the floor. Its time for the last request on what to do from a bro. I read it out and Felix just stare at me while nodding. A bro told us to act the first part of a song called 'Baby got back by Sir Mix-A-Lot'. After I read the tweet Felix suddenly ran out of the recording room without saying anything. "Felix? Where are you going?" I said still clenching my stomach from laughing too much. I got no respond so i just shurg and wait for him to come back.

"How do i look!?" He said while posing fabulously and leaning on the door frame. "Are you wearing my clothes!? Omg Felix! Is that my favourite mini skirt!? " I said and dropping on the floor rolling, brust out of laughter. Felix is wearing my (F/C) tight blouse tucked in my favourite (F/N) mini skirt, red lipstick and his blond long hair wig with my pink flower crown (Felix somewhat look like the picture above XD). He just look so funny and fabulous! He sits beside me and we get ready. "Wait you are not ready!" Felix said and place a pink long hair wig with a flower crown attached to it on my head. "Omg so i really need to wear this?!" I said giggling. He nod and get ready to act with alot of sass while i play the first part of the song.

"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. [scoff]
She looks like one of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, you know, who understands those rap guys? [scoff]
They only talk to her, because, she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big.
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there, I mean- gross. Look!
She's just so... black!"

I keep on laughing when Felix begin to talk like a sassy white girl and i flinched when Felix sang the next part loudly while slapping my butt till the camera capture the slapping sound.

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE
YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY
THAT WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH AN ITTY BITTU WAIST
AND A ROUND THING IN YOUR FAC-"

I slap at the back of his back and he stop singing. He look at me act shock and hurt while placing his hand on his heart and suddenly laugh till we fall down from our chairs. "Alright alright.. thank you bros for watching.. leave a like, subcribe and i love you bros! Stay awesome! Maahaaaaa" Felix said and we both brofist to the camera.

"It was fun (F/N).. thanks your recording with me" i smile and nod while he walk to his computer to edit it. Wait did Felix just slap my butt? I walk behind him and tap his shoulder. "F-felix? Did you just slap my butt? What will Marzia react!?" I said feeling scared and he turn to look at me. He just smile and wink at me. What is happening to him? "Dont worry about it (F/N)-chan!" He said pulling me to his lap while im still confused on what just happen. He just chuckled and begin to explain. "The thing is that Marzia and I have broke up since 7 months ago. I dont wanna explain why but yeah.. and i think i have fallen in love with my roommate. Her cute smile. Her shiny (E/C) eyes. Her weirdness. Her wildness. She is just perfect. Im in love wth her.." he turn me so that i am facing him and me shocked on what he just said. "Im in love with you, (F/N).. will you be mine?" I just stay on his lap, frozen. Im processing. I smile shyly and look down, whispering 'yes'. He brought his fingers to my chin, lifting my face so that we lock our eyes on each other. "I love you (F/N).." "I love you too Felix" He smile and kiss me deeply.