Moo Snuckel - Ouiji Board

Requested by Nerdy_Stories
Sowwie for publishing it late :)
Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

[YOUR POV]

"Hey erm guys, Im getting bored playing GTA5 for now. Can we do something else?" I sigh, laying down on the floor beside Brock. He chuckled and pat my head. This 'petting' is nothing. We are best friends and not even in a relationship... well i wish we are.

How do we end up playing GTA5? Well, Tyler, his girlfriend Kelly, Evan, her girlfriend Sydney, Brock and myself decided to hang out in Tylers and Kellys' house and play GTA5 together. We were playing heist, missions and blow shiet up till we got really bored.

Anyway back to reality, Kelly and Sydney agreed and lay down on their boyfriends' lap.

"Lets do something that is unique!" Kelly shouted, stand up and run upstairs. All of us look at each other confused and she came back down with this weird brownish old.. board?

"What is that, Kelly?" Sydney and I said in unison and the boys chuckled.

"Its an ouiji board. People said that it could summon ghosts!" She said excitedly, sitting beside Tyler.

"Wtf Kelly! Its .. scary! Where is that from?!" Evan said scared.

"What a pussy am i right?" Brock mumbled between coughs that made everyone laugh.

"I found it in the attic when I was cleaning my ass off while Tyler play games."

"Why the fuq is that in our attic?!" Tyler said shocked and she sigh.

"I don't know gosh.. maybe its from the previous owner? Anyway, lets go to this abandoned house in the forest behind over houee and play it!" Kelly shouted, pulling Tyler up and out their backyard door. All of us sigh. We have no choice but to follow them. I stop Brock from going out and he look at me confused.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I have a bed feeling about this.."

"D'aww come on (F/N).. everything will be okay. I am here for you" he said, side hugging me like he always do and follow the lovebirds into the forest and in the abandoned house.

*TIME SKIP*

All of us settle down, in a circle, in the middle of the old abandoned house' living room. The house is quiet old and seems like the owner left it abandoned for a long time.

"Okay lets start. Everyone touch the pointer thing that is called a planchette and get ready!" Kelly said but Sydney didnt want to touch it.

"Kelly? Is it even save? Will anything happen?"

"Come on Sydney! Nothing will happen!" Kelly begged and Sydney joined in. We start to say and do things to open the portal. We waited for quiet sometime and nothing happen, still touching the planchette.

"See told you nothing happ-" Kelly said mid sentence and stop. We heard something moved at the dining room, making out eyes widen and look at each other.

"W-What was that..?" I whispered and Brock's free hand wrapped around me or side hug me, scoot me closer to him. I felt my cheeks warm but i shurg it off.

"I dont.. know.." Brock said and Kelly decided to end it but..

.

.

.

.

*BOOM*

.