BIDW - Fly with me + Contest?! What?

Dont play the song yet!

[YOUR POV]

"Look at the stars, (Y/N)!"

"Yes i know Marcel. Its beautiful."

"So how was life while I was away for 1 year at Canada with Evan?"

"I was lonely.." i said pouting at him. He chuckled and look up.

"Hey .. two of the stars look like where PeterPan and TinkerBell go to Neverland!"

"Gosh Marcel. We watched too much PeterPan."

"I think it is where PeterPan took Wendy there. They have a cute relationship.."

"Yeah .." i nod and look at my wristwatch.

"Oh gosh Marcel. I have to go. I have curfew remember? My parents will kill me for going out late and kill you for not sending me home. Lets gooo!" I said pulling Marcel up. He chuckled and nod as we quickly run back to my house.

(Play the song now!)
[Song: Fly with me - Jonas Brothers]

We reach my front porch and we both look at each other. I got to admit.. i have a crush on my 4 year bestfriend. He stare at me and I cough, making him snap out of the staring as i tuck some of my hair behind my ear.

"Well.. see you soon (Y/N). Night and sweet dreams.."

"I will see you soon Marcel.. goodnight!" I hug him and run into my house, shutting the door, slide down on the floor and sigh.

[MARCEL POV]

She shut the door and I look down. Will i ever have the balls to tell her the truth?

If time was still
The sun would never never find us
We could light up
The sky tonight
if i could see the world through your eyes
Leave it all behind

*ONE WEEK LATER*

[YOUR POV]

"Mom.. no! Please. For the 10th time ever since 2 days ago, I dont want to move to London. I am not going to leave Marcel. Come on mom, dad.. please.."

"Im sorry darling.. we have to go today. We have packed your things and its already in the car."

"Mom! Dad! Please no!" I yelled and i felt a stinging pain on my right cheek. My dad slapped me and tears stream down my face.

"Listen to us (Y/N)! The flight is leaving in one hour and we have to go. Thats final!"

"I-I'm sorry mom, dad. Let me at least tell Marcel"

Gotta fly with me now

[MARCEL POV]

"What? No (Y/N)?! London?! Thats .. far.."

"I know.. I-Im sorry Marcel. I-I have to go.. the flight is leaving soon.." she sobbed and ended the call.

I have to tell her the truth before its too late. I grab my phone, keys, run out to my car and quickly drive to the airport. Luckily, the airport is not that big and i could easily find her.

I run around the building and still havent find her.

"Gate 3 is open for flight A100 to London. Please board now." My eyes widen and i quickly run to gate 3.

I stop on my tracks and see (Y/N) looking down, crying silently while her parents are talking to each other infornt of her.

I breathe and run towards her. Her parents notice me and her father seems mad and wanted to stop me from going near (Y/N) but luckily (Y/N)'s mother stop him.