J-Fred - Battle of the Couples!

Wanna try something new.. hope you guys dont mind!!

Battle of the Couples will be a 'short' series in my oneshot book and who know there will be more youtubers going to be in this series :D

So.. this is the mysterious person's idea and yes.. i agreed to it. So shoutout to that mysterious person for helping me .. alot! So much looooove ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

And im think to make this mysterious person as my co-owner of this book.. what do you guys think? Should I? I mean who knows ill tell you guys who this mysterious person is.. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soo.. before we start:
Just a small note, Amanda has already had the baby! But Matt’s and Joey’s parents are taking care of the children in the house!

-----------------------

“Hellloooo, everybody! And welcome to a special ep-”

“HELLO!” Y/n shouted, running into the camera frame then running out of it. Joey laughed and hugged her from the side as Matt looked at the camera weirdly with his mouth stuck open and his body was stuck in the gesture he was in as he introed the video.

“Umm.. okay… I guess that’s the intro.”

“We didn’t record the special into, Matt!” Bryan shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth to make the noise louder.

“Why don’t we do it now, then?” Amanda asked as she looked at Matt.

“Let’s do it!” Y/n laughed as she shot her hands up in the air, accidently knocking off Joey’s hat from his head. “TC- HAHAHA!! SORRY, JOEY!!” She held onto her stomach tightly as she laughed loudly, earning weird looks and more laughs.

Joey laugh sarcastically, grabbed his hat, and put the hat on his girlfriend, covering her face. He kissed the top of her head and walked to the camera, getting it ready as she walked around aimlessly, bumping into many things. Sarah laughed and took of the hat from the (h/c).

They got the children out for the intros but would quickly take them inside so they don’t make a huge ruckus, even though they don’t do it that much.

They got ready to first shoot Amanda’s and Matt’s part. They stood together with their little child in the middle of them; just to show their family. Amanda was holding the baby in her arms with a meaningful smile on her face as Matt showed one of his weird faces.

Next was Bryan and Sarah with their two daughters. They each picked up one-- Bryan holding her with one arm as he held Sarah with the other. All of them made family smiles.

Next were the last of the group, Y/n and Joey. They didn’t have any children, so it would just be the two of them. Joey crouched down and Y/n hopped on his back for a piggy-back ride. She put her hand up in joy as she smiled at the camera while Joey made a face that made it looked like Y/n was too heavy for him to carry; which is farther away from the truth.

All picked their backgrounds according to their Team Edge colour. Matt with blue; J-Fred with grey; and Bryan with red. Matt and Amanda picked a blue background that had beautiful different shades of blue in swirls; Bryan and Sarah picked a red background that had black floral inspired seamless pattern; and lastly, J-Fred and Y/n picked a grey background that had different multiple funny faces of J-Fred that will always makes Y/n laugh. And Y/n's idea and she edited it, of course-- being the BEST girlfriend she is..

"Oh my god, Y/n! I hate you SO MUCH!" J-Fred shouted dramatically.

"Oh, you LOVE me." Y/n teased.

Matt coughed, “Lovebirds..”

"Shush, Matt.. It’s cute! Plus you’re like Y/n AND Joey. " His significant other replied as she poked his cheek.

“So, who’s editing?” Bryan asked as he and Sarah led the kids back into the house to the parents.

Y/n jumped up and raised her hand as high as she could, making the tribute sign. “I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

---------------------

JUST REALISE I HIT 50+K READS AHAHAH
Wow didnt think you guys would read this stories..
Thank you so so soooo much guys! You guys are really freaking awesome.

HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

KISSES FOR EVER-- actually nah.. im good XD

But really.. thank you so much for reading, rating, commenting and understanding me..
Love you guys so much

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡