The Crew - New Year Story Pt. 3

Syaq: Its Part 3 of Christmas St-

Mark: its not christmas anymore!

Syaq: I know! That is why the title is New Year Story! You didnt let me finish talking!

Mark: Okay! Jeezz..

Syaq: Alright lets just move on with the story shall we?

<3

--------------------

[3RD POV]

"HO HO HO, YO PEOPLE!" Dae hollered wearing a headband that said 2016 in gold print.

Anime groaned, shouting; "IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS ANYMORE!" Dan, who was beside her groaned and took a pillow and plotted it on her face. Anime did the same thing to Dan back.

Dae giggled and strolled into the kitchen,greeting Syaq on the way in. Dae grabbed ingredients after, setting everything down on the counter. The girls turned around towards the door when they heard the door opening. They saw Mark standing there in the doorframe, smiling.

"I'M LEAVING SO YOU TWO CAN HAVE SOME LOVEY-DOVEY TIME! AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT!" Dae shouted as she stomped out of the kitchen into the living room.

Mark laughed and hugged Syaq. She hugged back,giggling, as he gave her a light kiss on her forehead. Mark started to head off to the living room, shouting back to Dae,

"You can come back now!"

Dae stomped back into the kitchen, "At least someone tells me when they're done and when I can leave!" and glared at Lazy and Brian. Lazy was sitting on Brian's lap while they played GTA V against Evan and Y/n. Mark just stood there.

"What?"

** TIME SKIP **

"WE ARE HERE MOTHER TRUCKERS!" All of us heard Lui shouted in his squeaker voice as Skittles open the door, laughing. Jon with Wolfy, Craig with Bethany, Tyler with Alex, David with Bella, Lui with Skittles, Brock with Kat and Arlan with Sniper walk in the house and everyone greeted each other with a hug or a handshake.

As the noise died down, everyone started to do their own stuff.

Lazy, Bella, Skittles and (Y/N) playing GTA 5, doing a mission, while sitting on their boyfriend's lap.

Tyler and Alex teasing each other, sitting across each other.

Dan tickling Anime on the floor.

Brock and Kat are playing a game and making fun of eachother.

Craig and Bethany cuddling on the other couch.

Jon and Wolfy, being like flies, disturbing Syaq that is trying her best to cook while Dae tries to push them out the kitchen before they eat the food.

Mark and Marcel.. well they are just laughing at Syaq and Dae struggling.

On the other hand, as usual, Dae would throw up looking at everyone being all lovely-dovey infornt of her.

"I feel like throwing up" Dae said to Syaq as she came back from pushing Jon and Wolfy away till they fall down, hugging each other on the floor, to help up Syaq.

"Dont, Dae. You will be like that once you find the one, my dear girl. Look.. Marcel is still single" Syaq said and winked at Dae. Dae then look at Marcel in disgust and lighty slap Syaq's arm as Syaq laughs at Dae's reaction.

"No.. Just no.. no!" Dae shouted, shaking her head, walking pass Syaq, Mark And Marcel, holding her head.

Mark and Marcel just look so confused and just ignore the two ladies in the kitchen.