Vanossgaming - We Don't Talk Anymore

ITS MAAAH FAVOURITE SONG ... I LOVEEE THIS SOOONG XD

*kneels down to Queen Selena Gomez*

YAAAS QUEEN!

*clears thoart*

Sorry.. go on and read the oneshot XD

But wait before you go on..

Big big thanks to this mysterious person (AGAIN!!) for helping me with this oneshot! I just cant thank her enough!! She shared some of her ideas and even helped me to edit this story. Thank you so so much mysterious person. You are amazing! Love you so much! (Do thank her.. hehe) ♡

Now let's move on to the story shall we :3

(R/G/N) - Random girl name

(R/B/N) - Random boy name

Btw this oneshot takes place in LA :)

Song: We don't talk anymore - Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez

(Dont play the song yeeet!! :3)

---------------

[EVAN’S POV]

"Evan Fong, we need to talk."

My eyes widen as my 2 year girlfriend, (R/G/N), told me as she leaned on my door frame of the recording room. I gulp and took off my headphones, following her to our bedroom.

That sentence; that we need talk. It could either be some good news or some bad news that I don’t even want to know about. It is just.. scary whenever your partner says something like that.

Is she going say the 2 words that means good news or is she going say those 5 words that I hate.. ? Argh… This is making my heart beat so fast while also making me sweat so much from nervousness.

"Evan.."

"Y-Yes, baby?"

"I.. I need someone better.."

"What?"

"Which means that.. I’m breaking up with you."

My heart just shattered into billions of pieces. I’m broken; I’m lost; I’m worthless; and most of all; I’m hurt.

"B-But why?! I can be better just for you, (R/G/N). I love you so much!"

"I just need someone who’s a man. By that I mean someone who doesn’t always play games for a living. I want someone who has a real job like a real man! I want a guy to spend a lot of time with me. I’m sorry, Evan. I just cant take it anymore.."

And with that, she grabbed her bag that seemed packed even moments before she wanted to talk to me. As she gave me friendly hug, I just stood still like a pole. I just couldn’t move or think anymore.

"Goodbye, Evan." she said as she kissed my cheek and left.

That was about 8 months ago.

I’m still hurt over that break up. She was the one for me but I guess I wasn’t the one for her.

"Get over it, Evan. You are just too good for her. I promise that you'll find someone much more better then that girl." Craig stated and I sighed.

"I mean come on.. there's a lot more fishes in the sea." Tyler chuckled.

The boys, Craig, Tyler, Ohm, and Tom, decided to meet up at Craig's house to play some games and talk about stupid stuff. While that was happening, the boys realised that my mood hasn’t been the same since she left me.