names..? drunk nick..?

Tw : swearing, alcohol , drunk

_____________

Charlies pov:

Nicks taken lily too school and he's on his way back now. I've been thinking about names for our babies. Even though I'm only 5 weeks, we don't even know the genders yet.

We've told out freinds and family that's we're having twins, they all seem excited. I'm not excited about having too push two little humans out of my body.

Everyday I lay on the sofa just thinking about names for our twins. I thought of names like,
Coda (boy or boy)
Wren (girl)
Bailey (girl or boy)
Luca (boy)
And loads more, me and nick decided that I will name one and he will name one.

I think that's fair to be honest, I can't remember who named lily but I know for sure it was a right choice, we need middle names too, lily's is Clover, mine is francis and nicks is luke.

Guess we'll decide closer to the time.

Right now I'm just watching tv waiting patiently for nick to come home. I really need a hug off him so he needs to hurry up.

----10 minutes later---- still charlies pov:

"Char! I'm home!" Nick yells whilst shutting the door.

I sprint up off the sofa and practically jump into his arms. He stumbles back a bit but soon gets a good balance.

"hello to you too?" Nick states in a question tone.

"I missed youuuu"

"Charlie I was gone for 20 minutes."

"It felt longer."

"Oh my" Nick laughs.

"I'm already getting a baby bump nick."

"Wait really? Let's see."

I climb off nick on rurn to the side and lift up my top.

"It's only very small but it's still there."

"I can still see it!"

I smile at him. I honestly can't wait for my bump to grow again, its adorable.

------ 2 hours later

Nicks pov:

Charlies stomach is starting to grow a little, his bunp is going to be bigger then last time because he's pregnant with 2 babies not 1. But it's now causing him alot of pain.

Every so often I will give him stomach Rubs, they make him happy and relaxed.

It's around lunch time and normally we would pick lily up because of her separation anxiety she struggles too be away from us for a long time. But today she wanted to try and stay until 3.

"Char, do you want some lunch?" I ask

"Uhm yes please." He replies quitely.

"okay what do you want?"

"Uh, I don't mind to be honest."

"Okay ill make a surprise." I say booking his nose causing him to giggle and blush a little.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I grab many ingredients out of the fridge and make a chicken pasta salad.

One of mine and charlies favourite dish. It takes around 40 minutes to cook so whilst it's cooking I put on netflix on my phone whilst stirring it.

Charlie then walks into the kitchen stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you going out tonight with the rugby lot?"