Charlie sick pt2

Pt2 of this request!

Tw: sick, crying, swearing, covid mention

--------

Nicks pov:

It's 21:36pm (9:36pm) and I've just picked lily up from tori's house, she asked where charlie was, and I just said he was unwell.

Once where home she practically jumps into my arms out of her seat, she clings on to me very tightly.

I shut her door and lock the car and walk into the house. I place lily on the stairs and take her shoes off, she the sqeezes past me and runs too charlie.

I run after her and puck her up just as she reaches him. She kicks her legs a little but soon stops.

I walk out to the stairs and place her on them, she looks me in the eye tearing up.

"Baby what's wrong"

"I wanna see papa" She says with tears falling down her face.

"I know baby, but papa isn't feeling very well and we don't want to pass it on to you"

"But that's not the point dada, if I wanna see papa I will!"

"Baby listen in 2019 there was a virus that spread around the world making many people ill, its going around again and your papa has caught it"

She looks at me and starts sobbing. I pull her into my chest and softly stroke her hair.

"Sh sh baby it's okay"

"I don't want papa to be ill what about the babies?"

"They'll be fine honey I promise, your papa will be better in no time"

She looks at me and smiles. I smile back at her and pick her up She Rests her head on my shoulder, I walk us into the living room and see Charlie watching a film.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?"

"worse"

"I'm sorry baby"

He looks at me tiredly, I bounce lily up and down so she faces charlie and she waves at him, still with tears on her face.

"Papa, will you be okay?"

"yeah ill be okay"

Lily smiles at him then me and whispers something in my ear.

"let's make papa tea!"

"Great idea baby"

I place lily on the kitchen counter and get all of the tea stuff out, charlie likes his with 2 sugars and lots of milk.

I boil the kettle ready and lily places the tea bag in his cup. Once the water is boiled lily helps pour it into his cup.

Once it's poured she looks at me and smiles.

I smile back and boop her nose she giggles.

I grab the sugar and let lily add it in, she adds just enough, I pour the milk as I know how much charlie likes. I then mix it and grab a few biscuits for him.

I put it all on a tray and lily carries it too him.

Charlie smiles at her then looks up at me, I mouth to him that it was her idea.

Charlie looks at lily and thanks her.

She steps back and watches him taste it.

"delicious baby, thank you"

"no problem papa!" She Jumps up and down and flaps her hands around.

Charlie laughs a little until he starts coughing quite badly. I walk over to him and pat him on the back.

Lily looks a bit sceard so I just tell her that's he's okay and is just coughing.

She looks unsure but smiles anyway.

Once charlie has done coughing, I kiss him on the head and walk over to lily and pick her up, she waves to charlie and we both walk out and into her bedroom.

----

Charlies pov:

I hate being ill, it's honestly the worst thing ever. I can't go near my poor baby who looks very upset about it.

Truthfully I just want to give her a massive hug.

I'm watching a great film when the babies both kick at the same time.

"ow shit"

I rub my stomach hoping the pain will go. Luckily it dose and I manage to finish the film.

Once I've watched a few more it's about 22:34pm (10:34pm) and the whole house is quite, lily went too sleep at 9pm and I think nick went to bed just after her.

I sigh and walk upstairs and into the guest bedroom. I climb onto the bed and fall asleep straight away..

Probably the best sleep I've ever had in a long time...

-----

734 words!

Sorry for not updating I've been a bit busy!!

Working on all your request!!