9

When Daichi got home Suga was asleep in bed. At first he'd been worried that Suga hadn't moved at all, but he very quickly found that he had. By rearranging all of the kitchen cabinets. It took him ten minutes to find a cup for his water.

He shook his head and smiled before going to check on Suga.

Apparently Suga hadn't been that sleepy, because he woke up as soon as Daichi sat on the bed. "You're home."

"I am." Daichi smiled. "I see you had a busy day."

Suga sighed. "I wanted soup and couldn't get on my toes to reach the bowl cabinet."

"So you rearranged our entire kitchen?"

"... Yes."

Daichi laughed and kissed Suga. "Well I can't say you didn't do a good job. But um, my love, how did you reach the top cabinets to rearrange them?"

"Tsukishima owed me a favor."

"It all makes sense now."

"Mhm." Suga smiled sleepily. "I think I did too much though."

One look over Suga's body made Daichi frown. "Hips hurt?"

Suga started counting off on his fingers. "Hips, back, arms, legs, head... Basically everything."

"Suga."

"I know, I know," Suga sighed. "But I was so restless."

Daichi stood up and stretched. "How about we go to bed then, hm?"

"I like that idea."

Daichi left to change into his pajamas, and in the short amount of time he was gone Suga had fallen asleep once again, and Mira had taken his own spot on the bed.

He smiled and very carefully got into bed. Suga was definitely getting better, but he still had a while to go.

~

It's a short chapter I know but between the medical issues that make my life and the lack of free time I swear I'm doing my best :')