12

"You okay?"

"Just extra sore this morning," Suga muttered. He was still laying in bed, like a normal person would at 5am on a Saturday.

Daichi frowned, leaning against the doorway to the bedroom, and titled his head.

"Do you need extra medicine?"

Suga smiled. "No. It's the a-storm-is-coming kind of hurt."

"And that's a good thing because...?"

Suga huffed, sat up slightly, and motioned for Daichi to come sit next to him.

"Daichi, what day is it?"

"Saturday."

"Okay smartass. You know that's not what I meant."

Daichi laughed and kissed Suga's cheek. "Well if I remember correctly it's April 19th. Which is our anniversary."

"Exactly! And what happened on the date that we made it official?"

Seeing Suga so excited, Daichi couldn't help but laugh. "It stormed all day."

"Mhm. So personally I think this is perfect!"

"Well that certainly explains why you're so cheerful despite hurting being awake so early."

"Speaking of which-" Suga raised a brow, "-why are you up so early?" He looked at the clock. "At 5:07 when we could be happily sleeping?"

"I have some stuff to take care of."

"Is it a suprise for your favorite person on this very special day?"

Daichi smiled and ruffled Suga's hair. "You'll just have to wait and see. Now go back to sleep for awhile."

Already snuggled up in his blankets again, Suga was more than happy to oblige.

"As you wish sir."

~

When Suga had woken up at an appropriate time for a Saturday he was already feeling better, other than a small cramp in his hip. Which was to be expected, because he was right and it was in fact storming.

Suga smiled at the rain pounding against the windows. Well, that and the guy who was once again standing in the doorway.

"Morning sunshine."

"I already like this much better," Suga said as he carefully swung his legs over the edge of the bed. "I'm assuming you got that suprise taken care of?"

"Of course. You'll get to see it soon enough. But for now..."

Daichi walked over to Suga and picked him up, not even giving him a chance to object. Suga had been having a little extra trouble walking since his last hospital visit, and Daichi would be damned if he let that ruin the day he planned.

"Daichi!" Suga's eyes were wide for a second before he laughed. "You're in a good mood today."

"How could I not be? I mean four years with you is a wonderful thing."

"Mhm. And what are we going to be doing to celebrate this?"

Daichi smiled. "Well first I'm carrying you into the kitchen."

"Go on."

"And then we're eating pancakes."

"What kind?"

"Every kind imaginable."

~

"Daichi."

"Hm?"

"Why are we going up to the roof when it's storming, and cold, and night?"

Daichi flicked Suga's nose and smiled. "You are so full of questions today. Just trust me, and close your eyes. I'm not gonna drop you."

"Okay, okay."

____

Yeah I'm making y'all wait for the surprise because I desperately need to get a chapter out and I'm also still not 100% sure on how to write it yet so here :) So sorry but also not really!!!