15

"I am FREAKING OUT guys! What if she changes her mind?"

Sighing, Suga tried to make Tanaka stand still while he fixed his bow tie. "Calm down, Tanaka. Kiyoko already said she'd marry you. Why would she turn you down in front of a bunch of people?"

"Suga's right, man. You've been confident in your undying love for each other since high school. Your wedding is not the time to doubt it," Ennoshita scolded.

Tanaka grinned. "You're so right. I am-"

"Sorry I'm late!"

Noya rushed into the room, throwing on his jacket as he entered.

Suga laughed at the flustered look on Noya's face. "Care to explain why our best man was late?"

"The florist delivered the wrong bouquets to the bridesmaids. And somehow I was the only one that could calm our groom's sister down." Noya grinned at Tanaka. "We're all good now though. Your wedding can go on without a hitch!"

Tanaka grinned and put his hands on his hips. "Well, seems like we're all set then!" He looked at Suga and smiled. "You still feeling good enough to do this?"

Suga grinned back. "You know it!"

~

The wedding ceremony itself was on the smaller side, per Kiyoko's request, but that didn't mean it wasn't emotional enough to stop people from absolutely bawling.

People including Suga. As it turns out, weddings make him very emotional, especially when it's the wedding of two of his closest friends. He wasn't too embarrassed about it though, because Saeko was even more of a mess than him.

But absolutely no one was worse than Ukai.

When the ceremony was over the entire wedding party pulled him into a hug, while laughing at him of course.

"Man, coach, I've never seen you cry like this," Tanaka pointed out.

Ukai crossed his arms and pouted. "Listen. You kids may be graduated and what not but you're still my kids, ya hear? And now two of you are married. I'm allowed to cry."

"Alright alright enough being sad," Suga said as he put a hand on Tanaka's shoulder and smiled at Kiyoko. "I think it's time for our newly weds to do their first dance."

Everyone gathered to watch the couple dance, and afterwards Daichi approached Suga, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well don't you look lovely in that suit."

Suga smiled at his boyfriend, who seemed to be in an especially good mood. "So I've been told."

"Would you say you're feeling good enough to dance?"

"I think I'd be offended if you didn't ask."

Daichi held his hand out toward Suga. "Well then, may I have this dance?"

"You may."

___

Yeah this is not my best written chapter but I wasn't 100% how I wanted to actually write it so just enjoy the happiness that I'm giving y'all :')