10

"That's it. We're going to the hospital."

Suga frowned at Daichi's serious voice. He watched from his place on the couch as his boyfriend paced back and forth. "Daichi, I'm fine, really. It's just the flu or something."

There was a sigh as Daichi put his hand against Suga's forehead. "Shit, you've been burning up like this for three days. I don't think this is fine. Have your hips or back hurt?"

"Yeah, a little. But can we try just calling my doctor first?"

He was clearly hesitant, but eventually Daichi nodded.

"Okay, I'll call him today. Are you okay if I go into work today? I hate leaving you when you're feeling this bad, but..."

Suga smiled and pulled himself up from the couch to kiss Daichi's cheek. "Don't feel bad about it. You're just trying to pay the bills while the love of your life is out of work!" He sat back down and waved a hand towards the kitchen. "And as long as I don't try to rearrange the kitchen again I'm sure I'll live."

"Alright fine." Daichi fully gave in to Suga and kissed his forehead. "I'm asking Kiyoko to check in with you though. Don't even think about fighting me on it. And get better will you? This is getting really stressful."

Suga blew a kiss to his boyfriend and laughed. "Yes sir."

~

"Oh my god, Suga." Kiyoko winced as she touched her hand to his forehead. "I don't think I've ever felt a fever this bad before. Are sure you don't want me to take you to the hospital?"

"Not without Daichi."

"Okay." Kiyoko grabbed Suga's hand, which was freezing despite his fever, and sighed. "I can try to call him again. But it's already gone to voicemail four times."

Suga sniffled, and his eyes widened. "Do you think he's okay?"

It broke Kiyoko's heart to see Suga like this, especially after everyone thought he was getting better. And she didn't know what was worse- seeing him so sick or worried about everything but himself.

"I'm sure he's fine. It's just his job, remember? He's probably just busy arresting someone right now or something."

"I guess." Suga sighed. "I feel so useless laying on this couch all day."

Kiyoko got an idea and smiled. "I know how to help with that. I make us some tea, and you help me pick out some wedding themes?"

"Wedding themes... Kiyoko!" Suga sat up, apparently a little too quickly, and winced. But at least he was smiling now. "You don't have a ring."

"We were gonna keep it a secret for a while, but I thought you could use someone to cheer you up. Tanaka just proposed last week."

"I'm so happy for you!" Suga started coughing, and bloood splattered across his arm. "Um..."

"Okay, will you let me take you to the hospital now?

"Yeah... Here we go again... "