Act One: Prologue

Ninety seven years ago, a nuclear armageddon wiped out the human population, with only 400 survivors in space. Those survivors and their stations came together to create "The Ark".

Flash Forward ninety seven years later, three generations have been born on The Ark.

Mackenzie Gilmore is a reckless teenager who would protect the ones she loves till her last breath. But she never thought she was capable of being loved the way she loves others.

Her life gets turned upside down when Clarke and Jake Griffin tried to expose the truth. The Ark was dying and the Chancellor was hiding it. The consequences that follow are nothing compared to what Mackenzie Gilmore thought.

Jake Griffin got floated, Clarke arrested...Mackenzie's life was falling apart. She spiraled in those few moments when she saw Clarke; her best friend, being taken away. It's like something took over her, in a split second she was trying to get to her best friend but held back by a guard. Before she knew it, she spun around and punched the guard, ending her up in prison as well.

She never would have thought it could get worse, but boy is she wrong. Follow Mackenzie and her friends as they navigate their new lives after being sent on the ground.

Can they survive the ground or will they wish they died on impact?

Can Mackenzie find the love she believes she's not capable of or will everything go up in smoke?