Act One: Character Files

Name: Mackenzie Carter Gilmore

Age: 17 years old

Station: Alpha/Medical

Sexuality: Lesbian

Nicknames: Kenz(Raven), Mack (Clarke), Kenzie(Octavia), Gilmore, Gil(Wells), Prisoner 325, Prince's Knight(Murphy), Little Guardian (Murphy), Mack Attack (Bellamy)

Description: Mackenzie Gilmore was born on The Ark in 2131 to Lorelai and Michael Gilmore. Mackenzie always had a love for computers, so being on The Ark was like a big candy store. But she also always wanted to help people ever since she can remember. She trained in medical under her mentor Abigail Griffin, where she meets Clarke. They become close friends quickly, both training in medical. When Clarke gets arrested for helping her dad, Mackenzie strikes a guard, upset seeing Clarke being dragged away, which in turn gets her arrested as well. Mackenzie gets sent down with the other 99 kids to the ground. What will happen to Mackenzie when she gets on the ground? Will she survive? Will she find love in a certain brown eyed mechanic or is she doomed to die like her parents?

 What will happen to Mackenzie when she gets on the ground? Will she survive? Will she find love in a certain brown eyed mechanic or is she doomed to die like her parents?

Name: Raven Reyes

Age: 19 years old

Station: Mecha

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nicknames: Reyes, Ms. Mortality(Murphy), Little Bird(Mackenzie),

Description: Raven Reyes was born on The Ark in 2131. She had a knack for fixing things so she trained on Mecha Station. She is strong willed and is not afraid to break the rules. She is an asset to anyone she trusts. When she finds out her boyfriend, Finn, and 99 others are sent down to the ground, she makes it her mission to get down there and reunited with him. But what she doesn't know is she's about to face the fight of her life. And who knows, maybe Finn isn't the one she wants to be with when she gets down to Earth.