𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Eleanor's pov

"For the sixth time, i'm sure we have all the good flowers for the last minute call mom." I say to my mother when we leave the shop behind us and go back to the kitchen where everybody waits for us at the table.

"Sorry honey, I just want to be sure she has the best and good flowers for the funeral soon of her grandfather." my mother replies before we both sit down like everybody else and my father put all the different pizzas on table so we can take whatever we want.

" my mother replies before we both sit down like everybody else and my father put all the different pizzas on table so we can take whatever we want

"Oh wow they look all very good for sure mister Wiggels." Lando says suprised when he takes a piece of my father's selfmade version of 4 cheese pizza.

"Thank you a lot mister Norris and please call me Antoino." my father replies with a big smile and even he looks calm, I know my dad screams inside because he is happy Lando gave him just a compliment about his pizza.

"I want to thank you Antoino for make it possible we could be here at your pizza night, it means a lot for us even mostly of us are already your amazing pizzas." Max replies when he looks to all his friends who look like they did something very bad.

"Excuse me that I already toke something and eat it, but indeed thank you for let us inside." Niran says fast after he was done eating his first slide of pizza.

"Don't worry, we are happy that you are all here tonight even it's the first time we have more people at the table then normally."

"Now I feel bad i'm bad here." Lando replies when he looks at me with a sorry face.

"No no please don't, otherwise we would not let you all in if we wouldn't like it." I say quickly back before more people feel bad they are her tonight.

"Well and I as your grandmother love it to see new faces, are you sure there is nobody here for you to be your future boyfriend and husband honey?" my grandmother replies like she doesn't have any shame what she just said and I look akward to the ground with a red face.

"Mother don't make it more akward like it was already." my father replies with a sigh and it's fast very quiet at the table that we even hear the cars driving around our house and our clock makes the sound when another seconds is passing.

"Ahum anyway we have a suprise for you from Belgium honey." my grandfather says after some minutes and i'm happy somebody dares to talk again because i'm absolute not a fan of silence room that I would listen everywhere to music if I could so I have some sounds around me everywhere i'm.

"You really didn't had the bring something for me, i'm already happy you guys had an amazing time in Belgium." I say back when my grandmother takes her bag and takes something out of it.