𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Ollie's pov

"Well that was fun!" Jak says when we all 3 walk again to the restaurant at the VIP places to get our smoothies today because my good result and my first win this season.

"Yeah that girl Eleanor is really a keeper!" Frederik continues and I absolute agree with him but I also forget to ask about our date what I promised her before so I hope I see her soon again.

"Hihi well I mean Ollie looked very happy in my eyes he met her again." Jak says with a smirk and I know he teases me a little bit now.

"Yeah okay I get it guys and yeah I was very happy to met her again." I reply calm back but inside I still see her soft face in front of me with her beautiful blond hair and her pretty, very pretty eyes.

"No you serious?, I didn't knew you was that happy?" Frederik teases back and he and Jak needs to laugh a little bit.

"You both must be happy I still didn't run away with all those tease moments and you never had the best smoothies here." I reply back with rolling eyes but meanwhile they are still both laughing.

"Bro, I still think Monza has the best one!" Jak answers right before we stand in front of the door of the restaurant but we see a very happy girl coming into our way.

"Omg I can't believe it!, Ollie Bearman, Frederik Vesti AND Jak Crawford!" she says to us and we all need to laugh a little bit because her reaction but she looks very kind too.

"Hello." I say happy back and when she comes a little bit closer to me I feel a little bit uncomfortable so I try to let her know it with taking more distance between us both again, but she doesn't seems to understand it because she even comes every time closer and it's just the 3 of us and we have nobody of our team with us because otherwise they could help us with this situation and I try to look for my phone a little bit in panic.

"Wow Ollie Bearman, I'm such a big fan of you!" she says hyped and I still see she doesn't get my hint I just gave because she is standing still close to me andnshe also giggles a lot when I say something funny to Jak or Frederik, so she is absolute trying to flirt with me, even I really don't want any girlfriend at this moment and for sure not a girl like her.

"Excuse me, but I get to the smoothies guys, what do you guys want?" I ask to Jak and Frederik when we are 20 minutes later and she still doesn't come away from us 3 and still act like she is an important person, so 3 seconds ago Jak gave me sign to get our smoothies without her.

"Oh thank you so much for asking, I want one with strawberry please." the girl replies to me with a smile onn her face, acting like she doesn't see I want to go away from her and I still can't believe she really said it in front of me meanwhile she really saw I only asked it to Frederik and Jak.

"Euh allright, so 3 with strawberry then?" I ask unsure and they all 3 nod.

"Don't you need help Ollie?" she asks right before I want to enter the restaurant and she tries to even take my hand, but lucky enough Frederik jumps in front of her and holds her back so she can't touch me.

"No it's okay, you will help me, right?" I reply to him with a sign he really needs to help me out right now.

"Yeah of course men!" he answers and we both go into the restaurant asking for our smoothies.