Part 7

Mina Pov

Omg i'm so stupid why did i follow BamBam.. I'm scared where is he taking me.

"Mina please i know we haven't been talking but i really miss you, i'm so sorry for what i've done in the past. So mina please take me back.." BamBam said. His eyes looks soften..

Chaeyoung Pov

"CHAEYOUNGIE!" I heard momo shouted my name.

Was she running to me ? why is she running?

"What happened momo why are u so sweating? is something wrong?" i said looking confused.

She suddenly grab my wrist bringing me somewhere .

I'm scared what is happening.

Wait why is Mina and BamBam doing..?

Momo Pov

When i was bringing her to mina...

We saw mina hugging BamBam.

I look over to chaeyoung her eyes were watering..

"Chaeyoung...Are u okay?.." i said worrying about her.

Chaeyoung suddenly walked away while wiping her own tears.

BamBam saw me and he smirks at me with that evil eye of his.

I have enough of this guy!

Dahyun Pov

Me and tzuyu was about to head to the cafeteria but we saw chaeyoung walking alone with her head down.

Wait was she crying??

"Dahyun is something wrong with chaeyoung? her eyes are red." Tzuyu said.

"Should we check up on her?" I said

Tzuyu nodded. When we were about to go to chaeyoung, we saw momo panting.

"Momo-ah are u okay??" I said

She shakes her head.

Tzuyu Pov

"WOW THAT JERK... i seriously can't believe mina, why would she even hug him." I said.

Sana suddenly went up to us with Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"YOOO, what's poppin' bitches?! whats happening?"jeongyeon said.

"Well chaeyoung and mina happened.." Dahyun sighed.

"WHATT?? WHAT HAPPENED SPILL THE TEA SIS." Nayeon said.

Momo told what had happened.

"BamBam did what?!?" Jihyo shouted that made our bleed.

"Jihyo calm down, chaeyoung has a plan.But i don't know when is she gonna do the plan." Sana said while clinging to my arm.

"Ugh! i have enough of this BamBam. I don't care we need to do the plan NOW!" i shouted.

But then chaeyoung walked up to us and seat next to momo.

Momo pov.

"Chaeyoung-ah~ don't cry. Were gonna make BamBam suffer just like how u said." Nayeon said.

"Guys let's not do this.." Chaeyoung said while her head is down hiding her tears.

What?!? Did she just changed her mind?!?

"Chaeyoungie, i know u like mina but u said u want to make BamBam suffer because u don't want to see mina being played again." i said

"WAIT CHAEYOUNG LIKES MIN-?" Jeongyeon was about to say mina name but nayeon covers her mouth.

"Sorry chaeyoung, i mean your actions is sweet like candy when it comes to mina. I saw u staring at her during lessons." Jeongyeon said while comforting chaeyoung back.

"Guys i mean if mina wants to be with BamBam, i don't care anymore.." Chaeyoung said.

We all sighed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEONGYEON!!!