Part 18

Chaeyoung Pov

Since all that San and mina thing is over, i've been going on dates with mina it was the best time in my life.

"Chaeng~ do u wanna go on a date again?" Mina said.

i giggled.

"Mina but we already went on a date yesterday, is that not enough?" i said

Mina shook her head repeatedly.

"Fine get ready quick!" i said.

Mina immediately ran up the stairs while i smiled at her.

"So chaeng, where are we going?" She said.

i shrugged while she pouted. She so cute!!

"Jeez mina it's a surprise you know." i pinched her cheeks.

She smiled showing her gummy smile makes me wanna float she's such an angel.

We're already at the destination i wanted to go on a date with her.

"Are we going to an aquarium?!" She said with her mouth wide open.

i giggled and nodded. She pulled me and hugged me with her hands on my neck while my hands are on her waist.

"Well c'mon can we go to the penguins first?" She said

"Hmm why? Is your family there too?" I said

"Hmph. it's because u gave me a plushie that looks like a penguin and u said i walk like a penguin too!" She said while pouting.

i laughed at her while she's pouting.

"Chaeng look!" She said while pointing at the penguins.

I smiled at her with my dimples, She such a cutie!

"Mina ur so cute you know?" I said

She blushed. "Well maybe because of those sweet words u said to me!" she said.

I chuckled.

"Hey minari, are u hungry? Do u wanna eat?" I said.

"Hmm no thanks i want to see more fishes!" She said.

I heard her stomach grumbled while i laughed at her.

"Well ur stomach says otherwise well come let's eat!" I said.

No ones pov

"I can pay you know" Mina said.

"Nah it's okay , it's my treat after all." Chaeyoung said while looking at mina with heart eyes. She's whipped for her.

Their on the way back home after a long day at the aquarium.

Mina and chaeyoung are cuddling each other on their bed.

"Chaeng, i always wonder what do u like about me?" Mina said while munching on her food.

"Hmm, Well i like u because ur so different and i love how u pout it's so dangerous it makes me wanna pass away you know? and hmm i like how u give me kissed and i'm so addicted to it." Chaeyoung said.

"Well how bout u minari? What do u like about me?"
She said.

"I like everything about u chaeng! Ur looks, ur drawings, those dimples whenever u smiled and those tattoos on ur body it's so attractive which makes me fall even more!" Mina said while cuddling with chaeyoung.

"Oh really? hmm.." Chaeyoung said.

Mina nodded repeatedly. Chaeyoung couldn't help but to kiss her lips because her mina being such a cutie.

"And your so sweet you know?" Mina said.

"i know.." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm so happy to be with you. your the reason why i have happiness in my life, i love u myoui mina."

"i love you too son chaeyoung.."

The end.

Sorry yall i really don't know how to end this story 😭 But i'm have another story in my mind i hope u enjoy this story tho!! ❤️

Hey guys i just released my new story called "My nerdy girl" It's Satzu story for now but ill try to write more michaeng soon!