Part 14

Mina Pov

So glad were back in school. Peaceful thank god BamBam isnt here in school.

These days me and chaeyoung been hanging out ever since i got out from the hospital.

Were in the classroom waiting for our math teacher to arrive.

"Yo guys do u guys wanna hang out and go to the beach after school?" Nayeon said.

We all nodded and heard the door knob opened.

We saw our math teacher with a student.

I haven't seen the new person around so it could be his first day.

"Everyone please welcome San to JYP University, it's his first day here." Our math teacher said.

"Hi i'm San, i'm 20 yrs old like all of you here, please treat me nicely." He smiled.

He suddenly looked over to me and smiled. I smiled back at him because i thought he was being friendly.

Chaeyoung Pov

"Hey mina! wanna go lunch with me?" I said

She nodded and packed her things and clinged into my arms while i blushed.

Suddenly San walked up to mina.

"Hey! Can i know ur name? you seen lovely." San said.

"Oh, i'm mina. Nice to meet you." Mina said.

"W-well i know i'm new here but we should hang out after school. I wanna know u more." San said.

When mina was about to speak i suddenly spoke up.

"Sorry she's hanging out with me and my other friends. She could hang out with you soon." I said giving him a glare.

He nodded and walked away.

When were already at our table, mina spoke to me.

"Hm.. Is chaeyoungie jealous~" She said in a clingy way.

"Mina were supposed to hang out with then after school and maybe i was jealous." I said while mumbling the last sentence.

She hummed and went back eating

jealous? why would i be jealous...

Maybe i am jealous.

Mina is mine and only mine.

No one is allowed to touch her...

I will do anything to claim that girl to make her mine..

"Chaeyoung-ssi, stop day dreaming and eat your food before it turns cold." Jihyo said.

"Is chaeyoungie thinking about-." Before tzuyu could speak i cover her mouth and sighed.

"Wait u still haven't told her?" Tzuyu whispered to me.

i shook my head.

"Maybe i will at the beach.." I whispered back.

She nodded and went back eating.

I hope she says yes...

IM SORRY SHORT CHAPTER I WILL DO MORE CHAPTER SOON IM SO BUSY 😭