My only one {Re-writen}

The god was walking along the brick pathway of Fontaine, when she glanced at the heavens. They're getting seemingly close to Khaenri'ah. She thought. She continued to walk. She walked before the Palais Memoria, she saw a fuzzy creature being discriminated against and the Guardes surrounding her. She shut the doors of her mansion and heaved a heavy sigh. 

"What's wrong, Lady Egeria?" The white haired woman asked her, noticing her distressed face.

"This isn't how I thought that the seeking of understanding with a diverse species and to love the would go. I hope my followers are still spreading more awareness of that." She said.

"Cheer up, the Oceanids can't handle that. They're just getting used to the thought, and besides, the Melusines are different species, hard to understand." Focalors simply put, crossing her legs and leaning back on the chair. 

"How come you get the most simplest answer, you're not god."

"I don't put my whole heart in the thought." She replied.

"...This is why you're my successor." Egeria said, smiling faintly and shadowing her eyes. She sat on the sofa, relaxing. 

"You have a lot of things in your head. Goodness, just go and have fun." 

"No." She firmly said.

"Just get together with the Archons." Focalors suggested.

"No, you're not help. I'm just gonna..."

"Gonna what? Try to stop the fooding?"

"...That's a great idea!" Egeria said, and got up haistly.

~~~

The next years, she spent creating and assembeling a copper ship. Lately, some tudes had been raising. Focalors kept talking to Egeria, but never ever did she actually listen. She was too stuborn for anyone. All advice would go in vain, as she paid more attention to her Oceanids. 

"Why are you so stubborn?!" A girl sitting on a cliff not too far away said, her face crunching in annoyence, as she balled her fists. "Why can't you just listen?!"