©utë & øbl¡√¡•u§

3 times Castiel ignored his crush and the 1 time he couldn't.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

1. Angry sam

Something was wrong. No- wait- bad choice of words. Things were tense. In the Bunker. Between Sam and Dean. It all the more confused Cas when he found that when one was in the room and the other was simply passing by, they'd make eye contact then immediately while one would frown the other would display guilt and frown would stomp from the room immediately.

This continued for almost a week until the inevitable moment became, well, inevitable...

★O★

Castiel had just landed in the bunker and started to hear yelling that must have been going on for a while now.

''I can't believe this!'' that sounded like Sam, voice to the point of breaking.

''Sammy,- come on man. Stop being such a-''

But Sam's voice broke out again. ''Don't- Don't call me that...''

It went silent for a bit and Cas found it better to leave but he stood firm. ''Sam... Sam please just-''

Castiel panicked when he heard boots speeding from the hall. He spun his gaze to find that he was right next to Sam's room.

Well, shit.

He could easily just despawn from that area but he found that his wings wouldn't let him. Sam made an appearance as he ran. He'd immediately stopped as his gaze came upon the angel. And Castiel being the socially awkward being that he was stared right back. Taking in the teary eyed man. Eyes filled with so much sadness making Cas want to wash every bit of it away. But he couldn't.

And that was a sad truth.

Sam smiled up at him a little and he turned into his room silently. Cas felt an impulse to run after him, to hold him, to never let go.

But no, he held back as he moved his hand away from the knob and quickly flew from there to the kitchen seeing Dean get wasted away. He sighed. and wished he knew what made one so angry and one so sorry.

There was nothing he could do unless they either said anything. He'd be there and like any Winchester, fight they'd make up and be brothers again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. A prayer

The moment he let Lucifer take ahold of the reigns it killed him inside. Both physically and mentally. And it did. But he should have known it would be the same for someone other.

★O★

Everything felt wrong and right. Like dark and light. Sun and night. That's what happens when you have a literal king of hell posses you willingly but reluctantly.

They were having some one sided conversation that Castiel was hardly listening to. The devi himself could deal with anything, it's not like he needed Cas' ideas or opinions. So it was all drowned out.

Being within his body and not within his body at the same time was wrong on so many levels. It even left him a little confused sometimes when things he thought about possession wouldn't happen actually occurred. And this very moment was one of those times: