Chapter Four

I lean against the wall and take a sip from the mug of tea that Geto has just handed me, it burns my tongue and I nearly spit it out, Geto smirks slightly at me before sitting down on the sofa opposite the one Riko's unconscious body is on. He leans back against the sofa and holds the scolding tea in his hand, before looking back up at the Q soldier, who is still frantically squirming around in his curse's grasp.

It's wet and slimy lips are still pushing towards the man, "Give me a kissss. Come on just a smoochhh."

"Please, please! Let me go, I said I'm sorry, please let me go!" the man yells and shrieks, he's sweating bullets and trying as hard as he can to escape the curse, there's still some blood seeping from his shoulder wound where I stabbed him with my cursed dagger earlier.

Kuroi has fallen asleep beside Riko and she looks at peace, she decided that she would trust us after we explained who we were. Another one of Geto's curses is lurking around behind the sofa, it's supposed to alert us if anyone who isn't me, Gojo or Geto come near Riko so that we're prepared and I have a few dagger summoned that are floating around and searching the building for any other Q soldiers but so far it doesn't seem like there are any here.

"Me and the whole of Q apologise! We'll move to the country-side and farm rice!"

I chuckle slightly at the idea of the soldiers dedicated their life to farming rice. Geto has put his tea down and is on his phone and he in no way reacts to the man's words at first. After a second, he shoves his phone back into his pocket and holds his hand to his ear to show he didn't hear what the man said, "Eh? Didn't hear you."

Geto's tone is patronising and he quite obviously did actually hear what the man said, I stifle a laugh.

"A curse user as a farmer? As if..."

"See I know you could hear me, you brat!" the curse has starting licking the man's cheek and he looks completely disgusted and panicked.

My phone buzzes and I glance down at it. It's a message to mine, Gojo and Geto's group chat from Gojo.

Y/N: looks like you're having fun                                                                                                               09:31

Y/N: looks like you're having fun 09:31

Gojo: yep ;) 09:31

Y/N: (I send a picture of the Q soldier squirming around in Geto's curse as it licks him and kisses his cheek)

Gojo: haha!!! love that curse 09:32

"What can you kids do anyway?! We've got Bayer, the best soldier Q has-" the man continues to yell, starting to get angry at me and Geto now.

I lean over the edge of the sofa, nearly spilling my hot tea all over Geto and over Geto's shoulder and show him the picture that Gojo sent to us, I speak to the man in a patronising voice that matches the smile on my face, "I wouldn't be so confident."