Chapter Six

Mine and Gojo's phones both start ringing, I glance down at the caller ID and see that it's Geto. I answer the phone.

"Suguru! What's up?"

"Are you still with Riko? And is Satoru with you? He's not answering my call."

Gojo has finally stopped running and put Riko down, the three of us are stood on a rooftop now, "Yeah, Satoru and Riko are both with me."

"There's a 30 million bounty on Riko's head."

"What?!"

Gojo and Riko both look over at me in surprise, Gojo steps closer towards me, "What did he say?"

I click the speaker but on my phone and Gojo calls out, "Suguru, what did you just say?"

"There's a 30 million bounty on Riko's head."

Riko's mouth falls open, "W-What?"

"Am I hearing you correctly? Why would Riko have a bounty?" Gojo asks, taking the phone from my hand and causing me to glare at him before snatching the phone back.

"Yeah, it's on a dark web for curse users, there's a time limit. They have until 11AM the day after tomorrow and she's wanted dead or alive."

Riko's panic begins to grow but she doesn't say anything, I frown, "Who put it up though? The Star Religious Group?"

"I'm not sure."

Gojo nudges me and I look around, on all the rooftops nearby, multiple copies of a man with a paper bag on his head stand.

"Gonna have to call you back Suguru," I say with a grin before slamming my flip phone shut and ending the phone call.

"Sheesh, if there are so many sorcerers here, how come we're always so low on them?" Gojo comments, cockily smirking.

"Why don't you join us?" I add on.

"Yeah old man, we'd welcome you with open arms," Gojo continues. Riko looks worried, there are four- wait five of these copies. Probably shikigami.

"Nah, your profession sounds too risky," The man calls back, he voice is low and sounds a bit muffled by the paper back, "Hand us the girl, and we won't kill you both."

"What'd ya want a brat like this for?" Gojo calls out.

Riko clutches onto the sleeve of my uniform jacket and I give her a reassuring look, "Please, this guy couldn't beat either one of us if we were blindfolded and tied up."

"Oo a blindfold! That's a good idea! Do you reckon I'd look cool with a blindfold?" Gojo asks me with a grin and his eyes light up, "I could wear one instead of these stupid blacked out sunglasses."

"I reckon you'd look ridiculous with a blindfold," I remark causing Gojo to pout.

The bag-head sorcerer seems annoyed that we are ignoring him but before he can do anything, Gojo uses his cursed technique to smash two of the copies together and take them out and one of my daggers forms and takes out a third one.

I look over at Gojo, "Why aren't they disappearing, shikigami always disappear?"

"They're clones," Gojo says, his already shockingly blue eyes are glowing a bit more as he takes in the information his Six Eyes gives him.

Riko is still clutching tightly onto my arm, I've created 12 of my cursed daggers now and they're hovering around the air. I use my daggers to take out another one of the clones.

The sorcerer seems annoyed and creates two more clones and the three left leap forwards, two try to punch Gojo. Mistake.

Obviously, their punches don't reach Gojo they're stopped by his infinity. The third clone tries to punch me but I form one of my daggers and effortlessly block the attack, causing the clone to cut it's fist on my dagger and blood to pour onto the floor.