Chapter 28

Since the day I decided I wouldn't go to Siargao with Austin, I didn't post any advertisement for selling the condo unit

Since the day I decided I wouldn't go to Siargao with Austin, I didn't post any advertisement for selling the condo unit. I had a hard time dealing with all the trauma that was left in me. Lukas and I's conversation back when we met in Siargao was good for me. It was a way for both of us to close that chapter so we could get a new book where we could flip pages and run through exciting yet thrilling new stories.

That was what I expected, and yet I felt like it was overturned.

As I resigned spontaneously in my previous job, I looked for a part-time which was okay, enough to sustain my needs and wants. I didn't even joke when I told Cory I would be selling feet pics. It was just an idea, and I posted it online on an anonymous profile. I didn't show my fave, only my feet in different angles. I was surprised when there were people paying to see it, so I actually don't need to have a full-time job at this moment.

A few weeks ago, it was a surprise for everyone in Siargao I didn't come back with Austin. Marina called me numerous times and I ended up letting it go through a missed call. I've only got the courage to talk to her when I finally can. Sinabi ko sa kanya ang ang nangyari at ang reason ko. She understood them and she respected my decision. She even told me that if I decided to come back to the island, her house would always be open for me.

I've left a few things in her house, she thought about sending it over to me, but it would be a little expensive for some clothes and stuff that I barely used this time. Hinayaan ko na lang din naman. Pinanghawakan naman ni Marina iyon na kaya ayaw ko raw kunin dahil babalik daw ako sa isla. I was hoping I would. Sana sa time na rin na 'yon ready na ulit akong harapin si Austin.

When he left, he was emotional. Alam kong ayaw niyang umalis nang hindi ako kasama. From that moment, hindi na ulit kami nagkausap. We still followed each other on Instagram, but we only get to see each other's posts and not with any interaction. Madalas kong makausap si Marina. She still would want me to be in their wedding next year. If I didn't come, bahala na raw akong maghanap ng matutuluyan sa Siargao kapag bumisita ako.

She was just joking and I still hope I could come to her wedding. I wouldn't dare miss it.

For the past few weeks, going to bars and clubs was my time killer. I made out with many people I don't even know their last names. Sometimes, they would just pull me to the corner pin me to the wall then kiss me like there was no tomorrow.

I made out with many men, but I haven't had sex with anyone since Austin.

When I met Kersh and she found out that me and Austin was no longer a thing, she was actually sad about it. Nabanggit niya nga na na-meet niya si Austin no'ng gabing 'yon. Para pa nga raw nawawalang bata si Austin dahil hinahanap niya ako until Kersh noticed him. At that moment, I jokingly said to her if she had a way to get some access to CCTV footages from that moment. She said, she will try, but no promises. Hindi naman ako umaasa kaya dumaan ang ilang linggo ay nakalimutan ko rin, until last week, Kersh called me that she got some access from footages that night.