Chapter 13 🍋

He pushed me into the bed and jumped on top of me

He pushed me into the bed and jumped on top of me. Quentin grabbed both of my hands and pinned them on each side next to my head while his head's lowering on me. He smiled at me and all I could feel was my chest beating so fast that my body felt his body grinding into mine. In broad daylight outside, I wasn't expecting an early dinner for me.

"I'm really attracted to you, Danny," he said, pressing his lips onto mine and giving a mouthful of kisses. His mouth tasted like a margarita. If these kisses continued, I might end up drunk and maybe wanting more. He pulled back up and looked straight into my eyes again. "You are so gorgeous. . . And your body. . ."

His hands traveled from my arms and slowly down to my shoulder, chest, and stomach, and he finally grabbed me down below. He was getting a good grasp of my package and it made me feel so good. It also made me so tickle. It was something Lukas' and I had done before, but with much intense sensation. He knew what he was doing, but I guess, Quentin has his own ways.

"Let me take your shirt off," he said. I was very pleased with his request and I let him take my shirt off. He then grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly lifted it up exposing my skin and nearly all of it until I was left topless. Medyo dinalaw ako nang lamig dahil nakabukas ang aircon ng kwarto, but the heat between us seemed to be steaming. 

The next thing he did was trail the tip of his tongue on my skin and play with my left nipple. My body shivered as I felt his wet tongue swirling on my nipple. Napapikit ako dahil sa kakaibang sensasyong binibigay 'yon. I gripped the sheets, trying not to moan out loud, but with every lick he did, it was almost like I was coming. He switched to the other of my nipples and did the same thing. Nakikiliti ako sa ginawa niya pero pinagpatuloy lamang niyang susuhin ang nipple ko.

When he moved away from my nipples, he pulled my shorts off and I was only left with my underwear. Quentin stood on his knee and I helped him remove his shirt and then his corduroy shorts exposing his huge bulge in front of me. I couldn't help but admire him. His body was well-toned, I'm not as toned as him, but my body lies somewhere muscular skinny fat.

I grabbed Quentin's bulge and played it with my hands. He then came closer to me and gave me a mouthful kiss, grabbing my bulge as well. Nang maramdaman ko ang kamay niya sa ari ko ay hindi ko mapigilang tigasan. Gano'n din naman siya at. I rubbed my hands hard against his underwear and later on, he was leaking precum on it. He giggled when I pointed it out and the way he grinned, I knew what would happen next.

He grabbed the garter of his underwear and before he could pull it down and let his monster loose from being kept, his phone rang. We ignored it at first and he finally pulled his underwear down showing a shaved and clean cock. Hindi maalis ang tingin ko sa kanyang alaga. Tayong-tayo ito at naghuhumindig. Gumapang ito papunta sa akin para tanggalin din ang underwear ko, but his phone continued ringing.

"I'm sorry, I'll turn this one off for a minute. . ." I watched him turn his phone off then put it screen down on the table and jump on me once again. "Wanna taste it?"