Part 31 Blood has been spilled

Kasie--

"Rosie snap out of it!!" I grab the hand with the knife and push her.
I throw the knife onto the sand and glare at her then wince at the pain in my side.
" I must do my job!" she said pulling a iron spear from the bag she had around her waist.
Notch's crest on it...
That Bastard!
" Rosie you don't need to do this!"
I grab the spear and push it towards her, she did the same and we stood there.
" He will kill me and everyone I love..!" She said kicking my shin and pushing me onto the ground.

She held the spear above her head...

-------

Adam--

PuffyPuff was now on Alexander's back and was making her way to his head, avoiding Ty's attacks, which were beginning to slow down.
Jason was still doing... whatever he was doing, Herobrine was talking Jason into doing what he was doing, and Seto was... reading.
I seriously have no hope at this point but I will pull through for my dear Ty.

"It's not working..." Herobrine said patting Jason's back, as his body rejected what he drank.

Herobrine looked towards the forest at see that Ty was standing still.

" Oh no.." Herobrine said before limping a few feet toward us,
"Adam Please get your friends away from the dragons, Quickly!"

"What for?"I noticed that Alexander began to move he backed up and stood there.
Puffypuff and Seto already made their way down and were running towards me.
--Nobody
As they arrived the black dragon charged towards Ty. The attack took Tyler by surprise and he jumped, causing some of the horns to penetrate through the thick alignment of white scales, which made Alexander pull away quickly.... Regretting the sudden decision he had made...

----------------------

YOoooo..
I'm sorry
I just can't concentrate and create good literature people will like.

I'm in high school now so that means no breaks, or hanging out I haven't updated this since feb.

ヽ(;▽;)ノ

-Puffypuff...?