Part 29

Seto

He's a dragon since when!?

My tests and studies did not reveal him in anyway... a giant dragon...

Just a hybrid nothing more...
Wait.

He did mention those crazy dreams he had.
I did not really pay attention to him when I did those tests. I just took samples and read things about it.
Yet I never regarded his dreams or his feelings in any way.

Damn

I feel like an idiot...

Sky----

" We need to distract Alexander" Herobrine said hissing in pain as he tried to stand.
I helped him up but watched as Ty and 'Alexander' were having a confrontation.
Ty made the first move he backed up slightly and then quickly slammed his head against the black dragon.
Alex began to push and tilt his head, Ty repeating what he did.

"How exactly are we going to distract that gigantic thing" I say giving him an unsure look."i don't know I guess we just do whatever" he shrugged and smiled.
Seto and Puffypuff are still over by Alex.
And I could see them trying to climb his hind leg.
" We could may be stab him?" I suggest I look over to see Herobrine staring at Jason. He looked back at me.
" Is that a plan or a question." I look over and realize the actual size of the
Alex.
I gulp harshly " both..."

Kasie--

I can't find her...

I run across the small park and make my way back to the portal... which looked like it was some what... straining?!
Was our time running out?!
I must hurry to warn the others!
I look around and see a foot step on one side of the portal.
Rosie?!

I hop in and quickly run to tell notch what was going on for help.

-/--------------------------

That moment when you hate your self for being trash...

-Puffypuff