Part 27

Sky-----
" Do...Don't touch what doesn't belong to you..." he said his breaths where sharp and short.
"What are you doing here!"
" he..nothing you'll understand..." He spit and used the pick to stand.
He leaned against the tree and his breathes began to even a bit.

I don't have time for this...
I began to run in the direction the dragon stood.
It began to back up and pull some thing along...Ty!?

"Ty!", Seto ran followed by Puffypuff freaking out but taking action quickly.
She began to climb the trees and jumped on to the dragons' gigantic back leg.

"Adam..." I look behind me and Herobrine looked up.

"I'm sorry for forcing you to...you know..."he said not finishing his line.
"Making me kill my mother..." I say looking back at the dragon suddenly stoping.

"And taking you to the end... Trying to drag you into the Nether,and giving your boyfriend to a half dragon and a god.."he handed me his pick and used me shoulder as he limped.
He snapped his fingers and Jason appeared holding a bottle and looking very confused.

"ADAM!" Jason ran over to hug me but Herobrine gave him a look making him stop.

"Give me that bottle" Jason looked down and gave him the almost empty bottle.

"Drink this" he handed me the bottle and waited.
" it's the only was you can beat this Dragon, but I must tell you control your self and don't hurt your own dragon.."
What dragon?
I look up the dragon dropped Ty and was after me.
"Adam!" My father and Jason said as the dragon nipped the cape I was wearing and picked me up choking me

'Ty please live do it for me!'

Puffypuff grabbed Ty's shirt and his eyes opened making Puffypuff stop moving and fell losing consciousness.
Seto caught her and looked over at me.
A flash of White light filled the sky and loud roar was heard.
A white dragon was now over Puffypuff and Seto the same size as Alexander.

I can't breathe but I can see the bottle in my hand.
I try to drink it but I drop it and I now know that this is my end I can't...breath.
He drops me and Herobrine catches me, hissing in pain he puts me down and I lay on the ground beside him.

The black dragon stands there looking frightened.

"Tyler... Is the prince that is born as the most power full in all the kingdom.

" The Master race" Seto whispers carrying Puffypuff.

" That's what Ty's mother was hiding...her precious Jewel."