Part 33 True Identity...

A gleam of white pertruded from Alexander's chest.
"How could...this be" Alex walked forward slightly letting the blade pass to exit his body.
He coughed, letting the blood run out of his mouth. He turned to see who had attacked him.

---

Rosie dropped her spear and let her tears run over her cheeks.
" how could I do this to my friend.."
She whimpered as she sobbed quietly letting Casey escape her.
"Listen, Rosie,pull yourself together... We need to go and help our REAl friend out!"
Her stern look gave Rosie  a feeling that she was safe.
She nodded and wiped her tears away.
She turned to the portal and gasped.
"We need to get them out quickly!"
--

"How... Could you..?!" Alex's voice echoed through the room with great confusion and betrayal.
In Tyler's eyes there was nothing but... red. A red that resonated with nothing but pure hate.
In a strange tongue Tyler began to speak and by Alex's expression they were nothin but awful things.
Adam and his father stood up. Herobrine stuck his arm to his side preventing his son from makeing contact with the prince that he loved.
Alexander kneeled in front of Adam and began to speak...
"Please...take me out if my misery..." He coughed once more and signed deeply.
Adam looked at his father and the. At the kneeling prince before him.
"Why... Are you asking me to do this to you!?" Adam clenched teeth as he awaited an answer.
From behind he heard Seto call out to him.
"Adam is you kill him we cannot return back to our realm. Remember the 'no blood shall be spilt...'?!"
All of attacking guards stopped and stood behind their king.
All in unison kneeled and looked up.
"If out master is to be killed we too shall fall with him to serve him on the afterlife."

Tyler stood behind them studying them and laughed.
" According to the event that you and I participated in, you are my property!"
He grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled on Alex harshly. He looked down and smiled at Alex.
"Tyler this isn't you!" 
Tyler looked up and let go of Alex letting him fall. His soldiers circled around him.
" That is not my name an it never was." Tyler said as he walked towards Adam. Herobrine backed up along with Adam trying to keep a distance from 'Tyler '.
" I am a god, I am the chosen, I. Am. Enderlox!" He said charging toward Adam then stoping a few feet away.
"Who are you to be telling the king what to do?" Enderlox said smiling like a maniac and letting his sharpened teeth show.
"I am the one who loves you,the person you trusted, and the person that came here to save you!" Adams outburst made Enderlox chuckle.
"'Save me' you say, but what gives you indication that I need any saving boy?"
Alex looked at Enderlox and whispered to himself...
"What kind of monster are you...?"