Part 17

Sky's POV...still

"Wow how do you know all of this" I asked Rosie see looks over at Puffypuff " she told me" Puffypuff nods "I do my research on problems like that, mostly history on myths and junk like that"

So I need permission from my uncle to be able to save my sweet Ty. gawd I haven't spoken to him in years he might still be angry about what I did...

"We could go there now but we need resources" Puffypuff said looking over at seto. Puting her hands together as if she was begging for some thing "fine" seto replied to puffy.

After retrieving the items and treasures from Rosie's boyfriend. We followed Rosie as Puffypuff was clinging onto Seto's arm like a child. We finally made it to a large mansion with what looked like about 7 stories high.

we came to a gate, as we stood there a couple of guards approached us and asked for our names we all lied giving the guard fake names and fake back stories like we are farmers and we needed more seeds for next years plantation or something Long that line. they led us to a room and told us that notch would be there in a minute.

After a while we heard footsteps and the door opened, notch walked in and looked at me first. I don't think he recognizes me and I hope he still doesn't.

"Who are you people?" notch asked taking a seat behind a desk by the window. Puffy puff stood up and began taking of the hood she wore she jumped up on notches desk and hugged him

" oh i see you want to go back and visit do you?" notch said to Puffypuff who was nodding and finally let go.

Rosie stood behind the desk and smiled

" we are going to fetch someone from the, ahem,End ex" whispering the last part notch looked a little confused" who exactly?" I got up along with seto who stood behind Puffypuff who grabbed Setos arm and started cuddling.

"We are going to save a friend of mine" I said hoping my voice did not give my identity away. Notch sighed "who?" I stiffen seto also takes off his hood and begins

" your brother took some one we hold dear, we need to go there and bring him back stop asking questions!" he said Puffypuff let go of Setos arm startled by his sudden outburst.

I was getting a little annoyed as well and I did know how Seto felt with one of his best friends in a place he didn't even know of.

"Fine I will send you all there but I must talk to you two" notch said pointing at both Puffypuff and Rosie,

Seto and I stepped outside of the room I wonder what they are talking about?

Ty--------

"What do you mean 'not Hero's choice?" I get up and take my tea cup over to the sink.

" Do you remember I told you that notch was the Creator of the End EX, that means if he created it and his creation gets out of control he could loose this land and the over world not mentioning the other portal that leads to the nether dimension because back then he had to give each 'boss' a large amount of power and because of how reckless and young he was the End EX is now to strong for him to control" Edward said taking a bite out of his cake and then drinking is tea. it is kind of weird that the endermen here are human rather then there blocky selves.

"i know ive asked this question alot but i know that i am suppose to be marrying Alexander to fulfill a treaty that my mother had made, but my kingdom is gone what treaty am i going to complete with out it?"

edward smiled

" are you sure it is completely gone Enderlox?" what does he mean by that

" Enderlox, your kingdom still lives on it has the most powerful army and has the biggest population in the entire land!"

I look outside and see the dark purple skies are begining to lighten in color...damn it...its becoming morning. i hear loud foot steps coming our way. i look behind me...Edward seems to have heard it to. he grabs my wrist and moves a table out of the way he lifts up the carpet and a trap door is revieled.

" Go hurry!!" three knocks at the door i rush to get down there. a loud crash fills the room as the start to kick the door down and there standing are royal castle guards with sharp knifes and a gun strapped into there right hip. behind them Alexander is there with eyes a dark orange with a bit of red around his sharp pupils, but the color quickly changes into a light pick with red and tears begin to fall. the guards grab Edward and myself and they drag edward out in the front yard as they put me close to Alex who is still crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooooooooh i wonder what they are going to do to Edward!?!?!?!?!

oooooooh i aslo wonder what notch is saying to the girls!!!!!

so vote IF you like if you have any questions please leave in the comments i will be sure to answer ASAP

Puffypuff out

~~

~(*3*)~