Part 15

Just for the heck of it ill give you guys a 2 present part 15

A/n: yo there is blood in dis one if u no like le blood please skip that part in the story if you want I guess

Sky----

I quickly walk to the sorcerers door and close it.

"Nice to see you here" a voice echoes from the room full of potions and thick books written in a weird language.

"I need your help" I say still trying to Catch my breath.

"With what?" he asks walking into the living room with a cat like creature and a girl.

I look over a him "who are they?" I say completely forgetting about Ty.

"Oh this is Rosie and Puffypuff"the cat creature waves "hello!" both of them say then laugh "why are they here?" I say looking at the creatures raccoon tail wave around in happiness." Rosie was here for a Fire resistance potion and Puffypuff is my apprentice and pet also Rosie's friend" seto says patting the hybrids head.
"So why are you here?" seto asks.

Then the thoughts came back to me and my curiosity flies away. "I came here for your help, Ty has been kidnapped!"

I say quickly.

He looks over to me anger and rage in his eyes "who was he kidnapped by?" he asks walking closer to me. Puffypuff and Rosie back up knowing something was about to happen.

"...My...F." I stop myself he can't know that he's my father darn it!!

" Herobrine!!"I blurt out then cover my mouth. Setos eyes widen "I thought he was locked up in the nether and was sealed in a totem?!" he says backing away a little his look softens and worry fills his eyes.

Sorry Ty ...

"Ty is also a hybrid... an ender dragon prince" I whisper the last part to keep the girls from knowing what we were talking about "I already know that" seto says " but why would Herobrine take Ty?"I gulp and look over at Rosie who looks to be interested in our little conversation " Ty has a fiancé who is another prince in the end"

"The end!" seto walks over to a book that Puffy brought from upstairs seto nodes and opens it flipping through pages that stops. the page he stopped on was blank and then he grabs a knife. I look over his shoulder an puffy puff turns around her tail between her legs. seto cuts a deep gash about 6 inches below his wrist and lets his blood fall on the page "I need you to stay here and wait I need to see what is really going on"he than takes a needle and grabs my arm. he takes my blood and pours it onto the book along with his own. and our blood begins to make words along the page in the same weird language just like the rest of the books here.

Seto stiffens and turns to me "Sky..." he begins "...Ty is going to die if we don't get him back here!"

He points at the first word of the page and translates " 'The prince from end Ex, will take his fiancé and marry,' it also says that ' The Lord of darkness will assassinate one of the kings and the kingdom will fall'"

"Wait!" a different voice says "did you say End ex?" Seto and I turn around and look at Rosie then at Puffypuff.

"We know where one of he last existing portals are..." Rosie begins "we go there every winter to enjoy the festivals..." Puffypuff continues

" yeah and the prince there is Alexander" Rosie says placing the bag of potions down.

Alexander ,huh, Ty's fiancé

I clench my fist and look over to the girls

"Show me where that portal is!!"

-----------------------------------

Awwwww yeh

First guest/ request:(Rosie)-Rosebaby7

I have done what you have asked but due to da fact your character is going to do a thing 'hint hint'

You will be in the story for a while!!

More coming soon these snow days in NC are getting to meh!!

Aahhhh

---Puffypuff