Part 32

A flash of light filled the sky once more as,what once was the white dragon, fell.

The black dragon retreated to its original form and catching the other.
He held the other and hugged him... Regret and pain in his expression.
Sadness and distress in his now blue eyes.
---

"This is not what I intended.." Alexander cried as the group came running to see what had happened to the boy.
Horror filled the eyes of the boy's lover, who quickly stopped at the sight of the young prince...

Blood was gushing slowly from his chest at many points and it was apparent that he had trouble breathing.

Adam came running and kneeling a few feet away from the two princes.
" Why...?" He questioned Alex and he let his tears fall from his face to the pale ground of the end.
"I did not me-" before the dark haired male could answer a sword slash through one of his horns causing him to let go of Tyler and reach for
The one intact for support.
He gasped as he saw his left horn and as his husband fell to the ground.

He looked up to see the Demi god look down on him as he swing his sword again.
Alexander dodged it and flew to a large
Building taking Ty with him.
Adam wasted no time and ran after him with his friends behind him.
Blood Continued to leave the young boys body as he mumbled things to Alex.
"Tyler I'm sorry.... I-I'm sorry.."

Doors slammed open to reveal Alex placing Ty down on a bed. He quickly turned and growled clutching his remaining horn.
" you bastard!" Adam said charging at the unbalanced king.
Alex summoned a sword and blocked Adams attack.
Seto attempted to cast spells that were suppose to distract Alex but his magic was failing him. The two fought and Adams attacks were slowing down giving Alex an open hit.
Alex's sharp rapier pierced through Adams shoulder and he took that chance to grab the mortals collar proceeding to push him to the ground.

" this is all your fault" Alex's sharp teeth were showing through a wicked smile and he twisted the sword in Adams shoulder.
"As if you giant lizard!"
"Alexander!" A rough voice echoed through the large room as Herobrine drew is pick and proceeded to swing it at Alex's head. He missed and Alex smiled a fiery red filled his eyes as he pushed him down to the floor along with his son.
Guards caught the others by surprise as they were cuffed and on the ground in the matter of seconds.
"Brine. Your son killed my husband. How do you think I should punish him?!" He pressed his hand harder of Adams chest as he awaited an answer.
Herobrine scoffed and turned away.
"So you wish to join the one who locked you away for years? Bad choice. You and your son along with his friends shall be executed in the most painful and slow way I can possibly think of." 
He finished and laughed as he lifted them up into the air.
" you shall pay for the death f my king!"
Alex's mouth then began to gush with blood as he let go of Herobrine and his son...