Part 14

Sky----(FINALLY)

"Sky where the hell are you!?!?" Jason yelled walking passed the door I was hiding behind.

I sigh. Jason is really aggravating he doesn't really understand what's going on right now.

Ty is probably being tortured or some other cruel thing his father could be doing with the "fiancé"

Just the thought of his Ty in a place with strangers the thought made him want to cry.

Jason has been really aggressive these past few weeks he "stayed" over at my house. i actually felt like i was a prisoner in my own house! I looked around, no Jason in sight, I quickly grab a coat and run for the door. once I got out I ran about 3 block to Seto's house knowing that he could probably help with any ender related problems.

~~~----To another dimension----~~~

Ty---

I opened my eyes rather slowly and sat up I looked down looking seeing Alexander clinging on to my shirt i feel my face become warm as i continue to look at him sleeping he did look a little cute... do i really have feelings for him...no i cant Sky is waiting for me he might be coming here maybe today. i look behind me and there were the wings I've seen so many times before twitching as i continue to try to pry my self away from Alexander's tight grip.

once i was finally free i look over to the night stand and notice some thing gleam from where the item was. i walk over to it and pick it up in the darkness of the night it was really hard to see i then I realized that it was sky's amulet I saw that the gem in the center was gone.

I knew who took it and why on course. I look behind me and Alex is now snuggling against the pillows on the bed. he was a hugger. I then slowly walk to the door and place my hand on the handle, I twisted it and pushed it open then I stepped into the hall and closed the door behind me. I sighed in relief and looked around it was a BIG place and every thing was spotless I look down the empty, dark hall was walk down until I found a set of stairs. I go down and see two ender women talking I stand next to a pillar next to them and listened." did you hear that the prince has returned!" one maid said," yes I did sir Alexander says he is just the cutest thing, I can't wait to meet him later!" the other says then squeals. "quiet down you might wake up the entire staff!" the maid hisses at the squealer. "We have to clean the halls on the 8 floor come on, our duties call". one finally said.

They leave "finally" I say amazed that they did not notice or hear my wings. I then walk over to the main gate and start to climb the wall that separated the kingdom from the rest of the land.i then flutter down to the ground and hide behind an obsidian pillar.

Where do I go now? I feel a light tap behind me and I turn. them felt my heart sink to my stomach. I am in so much trouble! I say griping sky's amulet. " I thought I sent you to the over world my young lad" a familiar voice said his eyes a dark red a very terrifying looking ender man said "I know who you are!!" I say in surprise.

-------------------------------------------

OMG this is getting so crazy right!!

Nah not really new peeps will come in the next chapter so lets see how that goes right..

Vote if u like

Leave a question in the comments

Feed back will be appreciated and I iz out!

---Puffypuff