Part 18 Will we be to late?!

Ty

Alexander begins to violently kick Edward multiple times. I was literally being held by what looked like 15 royal guards.

All I could hear was the moans of pain coming from my dear friend. " Stop please..."

"STO." a guard covered my mouth. Alexander continued and his hair color began to change now ( that's how furious he was) into a bright white that with the rising moon' aka sun' making it glistened.

I could now hear light growls and snarls coming from my 'fiancé ' his claws, tail, horns, and wings began to grow longer and larger, and the guards seemed a little shaken up... but from what?

...the guards started to pull me away from both Alex and Edward.

The ear piercing high pitched roar filled the air as he began to tear apart old guard... Edward. It looked like he was a wild animal, although his wings covered the scene, a puddle of blood was under them. I could hear the cracking of bones and the ripping from the flesh.

I could feel warm tears flow down my cheeks onto the guards hand,how could he do this to me?

He finally finishes and walks over to me. I could see the red liquid staining his clothes some on his cheeks and some dripping from his mouth

He licks his bloody lips and smiles

He then whispers in my ear

" our wedding will be tomorrow , I hope your ready to be rightfully mine... all mine.."

All his...does he mean...

What will I do now!!

------

Puffypuff---

I wait for the creator to come back to tell us what we need, ah I love the cookies he makes...NO!! concentrate what he has to say is important...

But..

The choco chips are good...Fahk!! stop

He walks back into the room and sits crossing his arms looking a little disappointed..is he angry?

Rosie looks a little unsure and I feel bad for some reason... I just want to be with seto again..

"Girls" he pauses " what did I tell you about the secrecy of the portal?"

I raise my hand " must be protected because if the portal is opened or sealed the wrong way chaos will be haunting the land...and no one must know of its existence because it could cause evil to want to control it... Right?"

He nods " now two other people know, I need an explanation"

Rosie looks down and then up again as if she took all of her courage to say what she was about to say

" Well sir as you can see we brought a sorcerer and the commander to the Golden Army, some one was kidnapped by your brother and was taken to the End EX. we need him back he seems really important to one of them"

" Commander of the Golden Army you say,hmm, I don't think my brother could have escaped the eternal prison he is in right now, no one goes into the nether anymore"

"Puffy I need to speak to Rosie" he shoos me away with his hands.

I leave and sit with my teacher hugging his arm I look over at sky and he has a lot of emotions going through his head I could tell.

Rosie walks out of the room and tells us that notch 'will let us through'

I kneel on the ground and look at sky, stare deep into his soul.

I use the black magic seto tells me is bad for me I touch sky's forehead and close my eyes

" What the hell Puffypuff...?" Sky whines.

I can see all of there memories flow into me and some are not important...

Sky was the only son of Herobrine...wow that was unexpected

But one of the last ones I saw was going to break my dear teachers heart...

Ty doesn't love teacher...like he thought he did...

-------------

No one POV

"I thought they would never leave" the demonic voice said walking out of a small portal.

" They are persistent now a days you know how kids are"

Notch said still sitting in his chair looking out through the window.

"Still I don't know what he sees in that guy, he's just like the rest of the dragons cruel and heartless."

Notch looks over at his brother a light chuckle escapes his mouth.

" He might be different, your son must have found something in him that made his you know 'love'"

The other walked over to his brother and sat down on his desk. Staring at his brother

"You know we must take your sons lover away...it's the only other way to create peace in between our world and the mistake I made..."

Herobrine looked away and sighed

" I know but my boy's heart... must learn to cope with the pain just like my self and my...wife"

Notch grabbed his arm and Herobrine turned around

" You know it was not your fault... It was the...well... you know who did it"

Hero yanked his arm away from notch and jumped of of the desk " it still doesn't make a difference that was still me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote IF you like

Any questions will be answered in the comments

And I hope you enjoyed

~~Puffypuff out

~(- 3-)~