Part 3 Together?

Deadlox pov---

Freaking headaches, God, pissing me off.

I was looking up at the stars ,when I felt my phone vibrate. It was sky, I quickly sat up and answer the call.

"Hey Sky whats wrong its 5:00 in the morning" usually he would be fast asleep, he never really liked getting up this early in the morning.
Very rare.
"Ty, can i come over to your house i need to tell you something?"

I could not explain the excitement I felt just then

" S..Sure thing Adam..."

"Great see you later" he hung up I got up and ran to my house to get every thing ready.

Sky pov---

I finally got to Ty's house and knocked on the door.

" Ty it's me Sky!" the door opened and saw deadlox in his normal attire.

"Hey, come on in" he said, gesturing towards the couch.

"I heard what you said when I was...asleep?" I said he looked at me, blushed and then looked away.

"You did?" he said looking at me in surprise.

Ty ---
"Yeah... I did"

What have I done..
No..
Do it now!!
"Sky i've been meaning to tell you something but whe..." I was cut off by sky's lips on mine.
I immediately kissed him back and then we pulled back to breath

"....I love you!" I finally said. I got up and walked away when l felt Adam grab my hand, a tingling feeling jolted through my entire body just then!