Part 23 Wedding bells and Broken glass

Sky--

" So we have to find Ty and quick this portal might as well stay open for only a few hours until Puffypuff has to say what she said again" seto said flipping through a different book with a broken black spine and torn cover.

We all jumped in and hurried over to a large church looking building.

The stained glass was amazing yet I had no time.

The fact that my boyfriend was going to marry a gigantic flying lizard

( please keep note that Adam has no idea that Alex is a hybrid that looks more human and not always a dragon plz)

We finally find an entrance through a window and we all stand in the hallway to listen.

knowing they would attack is on sight.

I noticed that the citizens were not endermen but actual people and so was the groom but he had horns and wings and much taller then the rest.

Not going to lie, quite attractive...

"And you Enderlox?"

He looked confused and very unprepared maybe even a little scared.

But he stood there a while like he was thinking very hard about the decision and looked up.

"Please say no" I say clenching my sword ready to attack and take him back,

" I..." he says hesitating at first then looking convinced

"I.."

Please say no

" I do"

What!!

Seto and I knew that this couldn't really be happening... Right!?

This isn't suppose to be happening he was with me and now as soon as we were separated he moved on so quickly!

" Adam I feel like something is up" Puffy said her ears twitching and flopping around.

I felt like crying I really did but what could I do now he was now gone.

" What do you mean" I whispered

"I don't think those were his actual feelings. I feel that his feelings are being manipulated." She said squinting over to the groom next to Ty.

Ty-

Why did I do it was that really the correct choice!!

No I love Adam not this guy...but why did... I say yes!!?

Alex kept rubbing his cheek against my shoulder.

And it was getting annoying ever since the got married he hasn't stopped being all huggy.

" Can you stop it please"

"Mmmmh" that was his answer a mmmmh.

"What's wrong does it feel bad I can do it here" he said finally answering properly pointing at my chest.

Oh fluff no!!

" No just stop all together it's annoying!" Gosh can't he read the atmosphere!?

" But Ty dear..." He begins.

"Stop!" I cut him off pushing him away and walking to the window.

Now is my chance to escape!

I grab the vase by the window and threw it at the glass.

He attempts to grab me as I jump through the window and let myself fall a couple feet before gliding down but I suddenly fell on someone.

--------

I feel like a total mess

I feel ashamed

Of my self

I know it sucks

Plz just stab me

Kjdxbsjais

Lo Siento tanto!!!

I'm so sorry!!

(TT^TT)