Part 16 Meeting time and more info yay...

()=A/N

Ty----

"It's been a while sir Enderlox" the enderman begins, I look up and nod

"yes it has been Edward"i say sitting down. Edward was a great friend of mine and a castle guard in my mothers kingdom he would watch me everyday mostly like a baby sitter would but always expressed his feelings towards the kingdom about the way things worked around here such as how I needed to be more independent or how the maids had to stop hitting on the guards as they did work in the halls. He was also almost like a father to me always there for me In a way, until he took me through the portal.

"I thought you were about to kill me for taking you with me to the over world by force when you first turned around,ha, guess I was wrong" he smiled a bit frowned again "how long have you been here he asked looking at me
"about 3 days I think " I answer "well its been about a couple weeks in the over realm" What!weeks!

"He is surely taking his sweet ass time" I murmur under my breath. Edward looks up to me " who is he.." I look at him
"My new... boyfriend.." I was expecting a very crazy reaction but by the looks of it he seemed totally chill about it.

"Ahhh,I remember when Herobrine first came here he looked excited... Taking samples from a lot of our items and pictures of the end EX" he sighs.
"End ex?" I say. he nods
" the ultimate 'boss' in minecraftia. Was a project dropped by notch himself. After so much,our people worked on the portals and the 4 kingdoms,home to millions of endermen, he decided to make us work for nothing!" I am a prince of a abandoned 'project'. I look over at Edward
" why does Herobrine want me here?" I ask
"maybe it was not really Hero's choice to bring you here my dear boy..."

Sky-------

"Whoa slow down there you can't just go in there with just going directly through a 'normal' portal you need permission" Puffypuff said waving her hands in front of her.

"Who's permission?" seto asks with arms crossed Rosie rolled her eyes and sighed then began
?" notch's permission he has the only remaining portal to there besides Herobrine , the end EX exploration ended about 15 years ago about around when Herobrine was trapped in the nether ( imprisoned by sky 2 years later), the project was dropped due to the fact the queen of the end EX was tired of the mincraftian citizens and was killing them off. (2 years later)then hero brine killed her causing a collapse of her empire and with her death the ender men escaped into the land causing major number of deaths from ender men attacks all if the ender EX citizens were taken back and locked up in the portals notch destroyed all known portals forgetting hero's yet keeping his own"

--------------------------------
Okay I know it's a little confusing
And yes some of it ties into notches POV and Hero's POV and so much more!!!

Rosie: Rosebaby7

Vote IF you like
Feedback will be appreciated
Any questions I will try to answer in the simplest way possible...yes

~~Puffypuff
~(•3•)~