Chapter 32- Angel and her Devil

Aiden

"Come out sweetheart."

Maria was currently hiding from me in her closet after getting in her costume, refusing to show me.

"I look like a slut!" She called back, making me laugh. I was laying on her bed, my stupid little black wings beside me as I reclined back on my elbows.

Maria seems to have forgotten i've already seen her naked, very up close and personally at that, her shyness likely to never go away.

But depending on how bad it is we might have to find something else, I wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable at the party.

"Let me see." I said, watching the closet door expectantly.

Oh my god.

Maria stepped out wearing a corset and a small white skirt, angel wings on her back and a white halo around her head. Her legs were covered in sparkly tights, white sneakers on her feet.

The corset pushed her breasts up effectively, looking like they were about to spill out. And if the skirt were any shorter, she would be better off going in her underwear.

"I uh-" I stared at her, unable to piece together the right words. "Fuck."

"It's bad isn't it?" Maria turned around to look at herself in the mirror, and I had to fight the urge to launch out of her bed. Her ass was barely covered, the bottom of it hanging out slightly despite the coverage of what looked like white spandex.

"Maria you can't wear that."

Maria turned around, frowning at me. "Why not?"

"I'm not going to be able to control myself." I had to sit up, my dick hard enough to hurt. "Fuck other guys, you'll have to keep me in check."

Maria smiled, walking towards me and resting her hands on my shoulders. Her makeup was done so that it made her skin practically glow, white sparkles covering her eyelids. "What if I don't want you to control yourself?"

That was the dirtiest thing she had ever said, my hands flying to her waist. I held her in place so she couldn't get any closer, knowing I would ruin her makeup (and her) if she kept teasing me.

"I'm fine with staying home." I stared up at her, ignoring the way my dick was practically throbbing. After yesterdays activities in the Janitor's closet and being left unsatisfied, I had been constantly somewhat hard.

"Would it help if I put on some thigh-high socks?" Maria asked, smiling at me innocently as she stepped backwards, out of my hold.

I didn't like when Maria was too far away to touch, but picturing her in thigh-high socks had me laying back on the bed, hands over my face. "God Maria."

"What?" Maria giggled, but I was keeping my eyes shut, trying to calm down. "Should I change? I'm being serious now. I don't want creeps coming up to me."

"You're funny if you think I would let that happen." I grinned slightly, thinking of bashing some guy's brains in if he even got close to Maria.

"Think you'll be able to focus?" Maria teased, one hundred percent knowing what she was doing to me.

"Careful there sweetheart." I sat up now, my eyes level with Maria's stomach. I tilted my head back, letting my eyes wander upwards to her eyes. "Or we really will be staying home. Kinda hard to go to a Halloween party when you can't walk."

Maria went red, and I could practically see the attitude and teasing energy leaving her body. Now I was the one in control, making her blush, just how I liked it.